Why did you stay

Piper POV

It was a Tuesday morning and Alex had just been released. We made our way outside the hospital to get into the car. She was silent I grew worried but she eventually broke the silence.

"Piper do you sometimes feel I'm to much for you?"

"What! no! Why would you even ask me that?"

"I gave you an opportunity to leave while I was still at litchfield and you stayed-"

"Because I love you Alex and I wasn't about to throw our future together away!"

"Yeah a future that almost got both of us killed! I mean fuck pipes I wasn't even worried about Kubra shooting me because I couldn't process the thought of him hurting you!"

"Where is all of this coming from? You were fine last night... we were looking at wedding stuff, we were enjoying each other's company."

"Yeah which we aren't going to have if someone from my past breaks in our house again and kills you piper"

I could see that she was furious.

"Our past."

"What?!"

"Our past!? We both were involved!" I say angrily.

"Only because I seduced you!" She yelled back at me.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore."I said giving the last statement.

We drove home. Alex was angry at herself and I was angry at her for feeling that this is all her fault.

We went to bed not speaking but I hope that we do tomorrow.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. IM REALLY SLEEPY AND IM GOING TO TAKE A NAP.