Part XI

Int. Rashad's office about 4pm. Don and Silvia are going over case notes.

SILVIA: Are you okay? You seem a little distracted.

DON: Yes. Yes, I'm fine. Just a little tired I guess.

SILVIA: I really appreciate you helping me with this case. I know you must have a whole lot of important clients.

DON:You're an important client too.

SILVIA: That's nice of you to say.

(He hears the invitation in her voice and smiles warmly)

DON: Let's hey back to the case.

SILVIA: Do you have a girlfriend, Mr. Harris?

DON: Um, no. I hardly have time for myself these days.

SILVIA: So you just casually date then?

DON: Ah, what does that have to do with the case, Mrs. Spencer?

SILVIA: I'm sorry. I've mistaken your kindness for flirting. I feel so so ashamed.

(walks over to the window in Don's office. Arms wrapped around herself)

DON: Flirting?

SILVIA: Pleas, forgive me.

DON: Hey, you don't have anything to be sorry for.

(Walks up behind her and gently puts a hand on her shoulders.

Maybe I was flirting with you. It's in my nature.

(Starts rubbing small circles on her back)

SILVIA: So you do find me attractive?

(Slowly turns to face him)

DON: Of course I do. What man wouldn't?

SILVIA: My husband.

DON: That man is a fool.

SILVIA: A rich fool. I don't know if I can go through with this. He has me doubting myself. I just don't know who I am anymore.

DON: You're going to get through this.

(Lifts her face to look into her eyes)

You are too gorgeous of a woman to not do anything else.

(Silvia smiles)

There's that lovely smile.

SILVIA: Thank you, Don.

(Hugs him close. They look into each other's eyes up on release. Silvia kisses him on the lips then pulls away)

I'm sorry—-

(Don kisses her. His hand roaming up and down her body until finally landing on her ass. She moans deeply. Don picks her up and she wraps her legs around him. He carries her over to to the couch in his office and lays her down. Silvia sits up and starts to unbuckle his pants while he takes his tie and shirt off. He throws his head back as she wraps her lips around his member. She starts sucking him. He grabs on to her head and guides her up and down. After a few moments, he pulls out of her mouth and guides her to stand. He takes her dress off and begins kissing her shoulders, kissing his way down to her breasts. He stands up to look at her. She pulls his head down towards her for a kiss. Don reaches down and grab her legs, lifting her up. He carries her back over to the window, puts her on her feet and turns her around and bends her over. She moans out in pain and pleasure as her head bangs against the window pane.

End scene