Kulipari oc

Calvio Calidanos

Age: 30

Species: kulipari scorpion/frog hybrid

Personality: she is Determind. Patient. Strong. Born leader. Ambiguous. Kind.

Looks: she has a body and size of a wood frog. But has the skin and eyes of a scorpion.

Likes: those that are not racist to her, and to those that are like her. Her family. Culture and architecture. Having loyal people be with her. Koa.

Dislikes: those that are racist. Kulipari. Those who are not loyal to her. Marmoo and those who are loyal to him. Those that hate her family.

Powers: blood of the empores and empresses, of the old scorpion empire. Blessing of the scorpion god of vigmor.

Weapons: sword of the empores of legends. Javlins of the wind.

Family: Weio( kulipari scorpion- deceased father) jigzo( frog deceased mother) Davx(brother) Utia(2nd brother) illia(sister) Baefo(2nd sister) Marmoo(uncle) Pigo(2nd uncle)

Backstory: She was the heiress to the old scorpion empire. As she is 13 years old of the time. As she is outside the imperial palace. Until an explosion happened as she sees the palace exploded. Her parents died due to an assassination by pigo and marmoo. After a few days the empire collapsed horrific to the point it won't rise up again. As all the civilization is gone. And the only leaders of the scorpions are those with power. Pigo and marmoo have taken her and her siblings with them. As her uncle abuses her and her siblings. She decided to run away with her siblings. As they never turn back ever again. As they made it to amphibilands they thought they were safe but no they were wrong.

Time has past. As she is now 16. She was free but not completely. As she and her siblings were now young adults. As they live in different parts of amphibilands. As she lives her life. She was being name called unpopular. And even calling her names. As she knows she is a "monster" to them. And other nicknames she and her siblings were given from the folks of amphibilands. But there are few that do care about them. As she meet apari as he is friendly and kind. As she likes him and considering him to be a friend.

Time has pasted as she and her siblings moved out of amphibilands. As they find the place were the kulipari are. As they thought they could give them safe refugee. But they were insulted like 24/7. As all the kulipari disliked scorpion/frog hybrids. As they were thought as monsters and enemy of the kulipari. They even hate there hybrid kind. As they were on the streets with no food nor home. But they were saved by the payto family. As they lived in there home as it is a normal large house.

It has been for a while as she is 20 as she visited cardigal. As she is on her own as she and her siblings parted ways. As she sees slaves it reminded of her old home. As when she was 10 she would have slave attends with her. As she can do what she wants when her parents were out. As she feels like happy. As she walks around cardigal. She was interested by Darkan himself. As he then recruited as a captianess of soldiers that were new. At one point when she was patrolling the inside of the dungeons. She has meet koa as she likes him and they became good friends. As she told him her backstory and things that she likes and does not like. As things were normal for her she then thought of something. What if she can create her own empire as she thought of the things she would do as empress.

As she was walking around at the ruins of her old home palace. She sees something shining as if it was gold and steel with iron. She walks towards it and see the sword of empores and empresses. And the javlins of the wind as they were ancient treasures. But not ordinary it was only said that those who are worthy of vigmor's blessing. And only the imperial royal blood can only weild it. She picks it up and it glows, as it did she can feel power suging in her. After the glow is over she feels strong and determined. As she vowed to create a new scorpion empire. She then finds a shield that towers over her. As she picks it up as it is a rectangle as it is large but not too large. As she looks at the symbol to see a red scorpion with golden flames in the background. As the shield is made of wood, iron and a bit of gold. She tries it out and it is perfect as her shield. As she puts it on her back as she returns to cardigal. After sometime she is in the throne room as she looks at Darkan. She feels hatred towards him as she sees that Darkan is not so powerful or worthy to rule. She decided to leave cardigal but then sees an army of scorpions. As she sees a leader that is not strong as he orders them around. She walked up to the army and challenged there leader to dual against her. The leader accepted the challenge as he readies his claws against her seeing she is just a frog.

But no he is so wrong. They clashed as he charges at her. She dodged and blocks some of his attacks. As she strikes back and kills him. As she pushes his dead body to the ground. As she feels victorious in her dual as she now has an army. She would only need a place to call her own. As she starts her conquest as she conquers her enemies.

After she conquerd the territory she has gained. She then thinks of what to do with the prisoners. As she sees that they were pleding for there lives. So she decided to let them go, and makes an offer if they want to be apart of her newly forming empire, to which some accepted and some do not. She has changed a lot sense her past, she is not like her parents nor like those of the old scorpion Empire, she is more different as she now knows of what suffering is as she would bring new change to her empire.

It has been a few years as she is now 28 as she now conquers that she aquired. As she sees the construction of a capital as she uses her army to do the hard labor. As she sees them as she is stronger then any other scorpion. As she leads raids to other villages and cities as she brings in more materials for the construction, and people along the way that she sees them worthy to ne apart of her empire. As her capital is finished construction. It was a humongus as if it were to fit millions of populations. As she has her army settle down in this city. As it is build with marble buildings. Libaries of worth of knowledge. Houses that were build as marble and stone roads as they were smooth and clean. As the walls were large and the gate looks to be made of iron. As towers were high as lizard crossbows watching over the walls, and the streets below. As she decided to allow some other species to be free. As they were in awe of the grand city. As is built to the side of a mountain as it is humongous. The other species were now into a custom of being equal in both species and religion, and being apart of an empire. The city grew as well as there was a colosseum that is large for many people. As there is the great chruch for the scorpion gods. As her kingdom grew it grew into an empire as people who were in it wear white robes as clothing. As the army has armor and a variety of species and warriors. As word came to other kingdoms and tribes about her new empire.

It has been a long time sense she was now 30 years old. As she rules her own empire. As she made laws were reasonable to all species and to her citizens. As she has a great council and generals, as well as senators. And has goveners, that were called Pretoria. As she is very wealthy. But she does not care about money as it is just a tool, to do anything. She prefers family better cause it is your blood and soul that is with them. As she rules her empire she knows that one day. She and the siblings will be reunited again as a family. As the empire has been defeated a few times but it grew stronger. As she has loyal friends that she can trust.

She has risen from the ashes of her old empire as she now is a new leader of a new scorpion Empire, as the Teraxion empire.
As empress Calvio Calidanos.