3 Below oc

Name:  Qretoxa

Age:40

Species: Akiridion

Weapon: magnetic Energized double Bladed sword

Crush: open

Power: can create a energy field to give his allies Strength and power as it applys to himself but the area of range is limited.

Bio: He was born like any other Arkiridion as he was created when his core was formed and his physical body formed. He had a natrual life as he was as intelligent as his species and is known to be more of a Explorer to explore around space, and learn more of what is out there he has learned everything he needs to know from Akiridion-5 and his family. And he wants to be an advanture and be a person that he wants to be there for his brother, Fielkov and Sister in law,  coranda as he likes her as a good friend and really supports them in there marriage. It was at the time when he was 20 years old when those things happened and he was given his own small fleet and his own ship with a crew of 1000 Akiridions, as it was a gift from his brother as he knows of his desires to explore the galaxy. He was excited and thanked his brother Fielkov and vowed to bring him and his wife the greatest gifts he would find from his adventures across the galaxy and to be back one day. It would be the last time he ever seen his brother and sister in law for a long time until later.

It has been a long time as he was returning to Akiridion-5 at the age fo 30 years old to were to coordinates are as of right now. But then something happened when his small fleet and his own ship started to enter through the coordinates back home when there was a malfunction happening to the energy engine. It was caused by unknown sources as it was unexpected and unpredictable as there ships went into jumpspeed to an unknown location as he has every one of his crew and fleet to go into Energy core hybridization cells and have the ships go on autopilot as he went into his Energy core hybridization cell he thought to himself " I am sorry brother and sister in law I wished that I would come back. But it looks like reality is not on my side. Hope to see you again" as he went into hybridization as his physical body formed back into his core and is in hibernation.

He is now 40 years old during his hibernation as he is back in his old form and sees that his ship had landed on a strange planet that he does not know of as he goes to check out his fleet and his crew. He found out that most of his small fleet of 10 is gone due to either splitting up or the ships being destroyed during the malfunction. And that he has 2 ships that were with him and half of his crew were gone as there cores were out of life as from reports they sacraficed there life in order for the ship to be in opperation and on. As 500 of his crew were left. He mourned for the other half for they were like family to him and he would never let them get seriously hurt but he cannot stop it. He decided that the past cannot change the present as he goes out of his ship along with the crew and other crews of the other 2 ships and explore the planet they were on.

Been 2 weeks sense he and his crew had crash landed in the planet earth as he found out during his exploration in a town called Arcadia Oaks. It reminded him of home and his brother and everyone else he loved at home.  Akiridion-5 and it has been a long time sense he was home and he felt he wanted to create a community on earth called Akirion and he creates a hidden community of Akiridions and preserve there knowlage known to be from Akiridion-5 and they started to adapted to there new life as humans and he acted as the leader of the town as mayor. Qren Frollen. As he has to keep his true identity a secret as his new community of Arkiridions do not want to attract unessesary attention from all humans around the world. Things were normal in his life and the community is normal to there new life as they still remember there  old home and dreamed of showing there fellow Akiridions about earth. That is until Aja and Krel were on a field trip just past it that they see it and seem suspicious of it as it leads to a whole chain of events that will happen.

Password: KREL IS ADORABLE!