Star wars clone wars oc 3

Name: Kaeli Golden

Nickname: none

Age: 35

Family: Xell golden ( husband ) Tennai golden ( Daughter ) Asana golden ( 2nd daughter ) Tilui golden ( son)

Traits: she is kind, strong-willed, bold, charismatic, perceptive.

Species: Human

Planet: Mandalore

Weapons: dual blaster pistols and a combat knives. Thermo grenades, wrist flamethrower, whip cord. Z-6 Jet pack. A rocket. Golden double bladed lightsaber ( able to split into two lightsabers)

Force powers: she can enhance her own strength and speed, enhanced reaction time and can sense beings in the force around her

Who is your master( if Jedi or sith): She is mostly self taught and she has no training with a master when she discovered she is forced sensitive, she is mostly self taught.

Appearance: she has light tan skin with purple eyes as she has light red hair with blue streaks on some of her hair. She is of average height for a human being.

Clothing: Her armor is of Cyan and Yellow with gold outlines to give it a bit of a shine. The T-Vizor has a black tint and that her belt is made to clip her lightsaber. She has her wrist flamethrower on her right a brace while her z-6 jetpack is on her back as she has holsters for her dual blaster pistols and blaster ammo along with thermal grenades. Her clan symbol is on the right side of her armored chest of her mandalorian armor.

Sexuality: straight

Gender: Female

Crush: married to Cell Golden

Role: Leader of a mandalorian faction Bright Stars

Capital ship: Keldable Class-Battleship

Kill count: 100 combat training droids and 2 bounty hunters ( she has been using training droids for practicing her double blades lightsaber. And with some time and practice she has managed to be skillful in using the double blades lightsaber to destroy 100 combat training droids. The bounty hunters where they were after her due to a bounty on her head, though she felt with them is on guard since she seems to suspect that someone wants her dead)

Star fighter: Kom'rk class star fighter ( painted in her clan colors )

Force sensitive: yes

History: she was born in the Golden clan, as her mandalorian clan was more different then ones on ancient times as her clan, was more to trading and business as the clan symbol was of a golden star while the colors in the background were Red and yellow as her clan was from Mandalore as they left there home and have built a inhabitable mega space station, all of her clan was inside this station as well as her family, they start to change from a clan to a corporation as they spread there influence in the systems near the Mandalorian system as well as the rest of the galaxy

The golden clan was known to be a corporation of trade, manufacturing ships and vehicles as they were known to create especially spaceships for those who want to buy them, and known to create armor and weaponry as they sell it to mercenaries and those that want to buy them, she has great deals of all the planets on the outer systems.

The inhabital mega station housed all mandalorians as there was a big section for the garden, a section for the mandalorian housing quarters, and a battle arena section where there are traditional mandalorian duels, and tournaments and there were a small section for bounty hunters as many were mandalorian bounty hunters of all clans as they see the inhabitant Mega station there new home, where they practice there ancient traditions of life as they see Kaeli golden as there leader, as they see satine kryze as not there leader as they see that Kaeli is the leader, she feels mandalore deserves to be back in the ways of there traditions, but to also expirence prosperity then what there old past has expirence, so she decided to agree and be the leader of the other mandalorian exiles's leader, to restore mandalorian rule and to reinstall the old mandalorian houses back to where they are rightfully belong, under a great leader of mandalore. The faction she leads for her mandalorians are named the bright stars.

She is 20 when she was walking through the history archives of her ancestors, she comes upon a page that has no name, as she was curious she opens it and reads it, as she reads through it she learns more, and more of a anicent weapon, that crackles in electricity, old as the beginings of the mandalorians, but strange and powerful as it is crafted by the great warrior Gralgo Golden the one who has a intrest in combat and weapon making as he created a unique weapon, that is said to be hidden in a ice world called called, Cerven, it is hidden in a unknown hyperspace lanes, that only the golden clan knows of, as it is kept secret for a long time.

She goes to start her journy as she used her space craft as she begins her journy she went through system to system, as she travels as after 5 weeks, she has arrived the ice planet, she lands as she goes around as she looks around, it is cold and inhabitable as there is no life. She sees a cave as she goes to the cave as she then feels something, as if it was strange as she walks through the cave as if something was calling to her she follows in her instincts to go to where it was. After a long walk as she then sees a box with markings of mandalorian and it seems to call to her she goes to it and opens it to see an anicent hilt as if it was a jedi lightsaber, but it seems to mandalorian along with a hologram as she picks up the hilt and opens the hologram, she listens to it as the figure of Gralgo he explains that who ever found this box, has found the planet of which he created the golden lightsaber, it is crafted by hand by himself as he explains that who ever has the force must know how to use it in enhanced for his or her speed and strength, as well as to react quickly.

She was surprised by this as she looks at the golden lightsaber, she picks it up ans suddenly she splits it as she sees it is a split lightsaber, it may look like a double bladed lightsaber but two lightsabers were attached so they can be detached to be used as dual lightsabers, she gets the feel of them as she ignites them as they were yellow lightsabers that feels mandalorian to her as they were sword like blades as she swings it to get a feel a bit, then turns them off and attach them to have a double bladed lightsaber in hand. She puts it away as she goes to use her personal space craft and returns back to the inhabitable mega station, that is called, New Mandalore.

It was for a long time, as she is now 30 years old. She has lead her faction to stage campaigns to teach the generation about their past history. It is to ensure they know their culture, identity, food, songs, history and language of the Mandalorians and to not mold to what the new Mandalorians expect. She would organize peaceful protests around public squares and near government buildings. She would start campaigns to teach those that are willing about their dishes new and traditional, and would teach those young and old the good and bad history of Mandalore. She does everything she can to bring change peacefully as she believes in a new government, where all people are represented and not just one that gets all the power. Mand'alor was an elected position by all walks of life not to be seen as a title for the right to rule. She has read history of the galaxy, while her clan and people in the mega station were not complete warriors they still held to their beliefs as Mandalorians. And she has plans to start the rehabilitation and regrowing of Mandalore's plant life, to return the planet's nature back to it's glory so that all can live on it without being forced to live in bio domes. Her family has a catalog of all the plant and animal life that was on Mandalore before it's destruction by bombardment of the Republic, and she wants to return all that natural glory back to her home planet so they do not rely on outside food anymore. And that for her government it would be with a parliamentary Government, where all houses and clans and people can be voted in an be a voice to represent their interests of all Mandalore and it's sector planets and moons. She is willing to fight to defend her planet and for what she believes to be a better future of Mandalore much more then under the rule of Satine Kryze.

Password: may the force be with you