Hero Factory oc

Salpin flames

Gender: male

Age: 32

Crush: open

Side: hero

Weapon: Metal cane that can transform into a rifle.

Ability: does not have one

Backstory: it was 2019 when he was 16 he had seen heroes, at earth as they were famous as he is a fan of them. But then wounders if there is a chance of humans can be heroes as well. As he would always wanted to be a hero one day.

It was now 2030 as there are many advancements in technology on earth. As the humans were able to avoid extinction of there world as they now produce clean energy. And are now able to go into the stars ever then before. But now the human race faces more threats in the stars then on earth. As salpin is now 27 as he is an admiral for the Republican fleet for human kind. As they were at war with zacarov an allien race that are squid like species, that have two legs and, are strong but enslaved other kinds of species as they became an empire. They asked the earthen Republic to be there puppet. But for all of human history the earthen Republic denise it and declared war against the zacarov. Salpin was hopeing there was a peaceful solution but war has to be. As he leads his fleet into space battles against there foe as they fought many battles and many loses. Just as zacarov were about to gain victory. Salpin did a dareing move that would cost his fleet a lot. But it was none the less a victory was made. As he managed to destroy the ground fleet as it has plenty of troops.
As it costed zacarov fleet to waist a lot of recorses and time. As the Republican fleets start to push back and gain, victorious final push into the zacarov home world. As salpin flames became a hero to the humans.

It was now September of 2030. As there was peace at last. There were ragular earth quakes and other earthly disasters. But as time past. Salpin flames now has now opened an organization called. Light flames as there were human heroes were born. As the main building is high and tall and wide and big. It was produces hero mechs for humans, to hop in and gain vision of the mech's eyes. As it is the size of a hero. And they can move as a mech as well as they were able to help out others. Then something happened. A escape pod as crash landed in the forest. As there was a human hero team sent to investigate were it is. And after a few hours the hero team came back to the light flames HQ. With Phoenix hero team as they explained. And they agree to let the human scientists examin, on them and inspect them to see how heroes were made.

Now it was 2035 as Salpin flames is 32 as he is now the owner and founder of Flames. As more heroe mechs were created. Hero mechs bond with their pilots and protect others and save lives. As salpin looked out of his office window. As he sees hero mechs alive and well. With armor and qualities of heroes, that were made in hero factory. As they have everything as a human being. Emotions. Feelings. Age. Mind. And everything else the humans have. As there are more being produced, the hero mechs and the pilot rookies train for any situations, and were train to have a special bond. As word spread for far and wide around the galaxy. There were human heroes with hero mechs. As the lightflames will shine bright forever.

There is always hope as a light becomes a flame.