Bionicle Oc

Name: Pakwea

Gender: female

Age: 20

Species toa

Element: shadow

Bio: She was a toa that was born in the shadows. As she is a gaurdian of the shadow okotans. As they were skilled in stealth that no one can see them. She lives in the shadow realm, as she was a normal toa. Until makuta came and has his dark forces along with the old city.

It has been some time sense makuta's arrival as he thinks that he is the ruler of the shadow realm. But he e is in new territory that he does not know and pakwea to think that, makuta was banished to the shadow realm. She remembered that when she was the first to be in the light she feels happy and joy. Then she meet Ekimu and Makuta as they were brothers, before Makuta betrayed Ekimu. She likes them as she thinks there is harmony between the shadow okotans and other ones. Ekimu and makuta agreed a pact that, no one will be banished into the shadow realm nor will there ever be.

Pakwea felt that there pact was broken and, she was not happy about invaders in the shadow lands at all. Alkon The protector of the shadow okotans, they decided to wait for the right opportunity, to kick makuta out and that he stays out. She was always ready for a fight as her people fought shadow creatures before. As they now ride them into battle and are very strong. Then there was something in the shadow citadel of the shadow okotans, there was a portal to the surface that they gain acess to, then it glowed as there was a wind toa that arrived here. He named himself willian as his body was in a great sleep, as he told pakwea of the betrayal and how it happened. She was shocked that Makuta betrayed his brother, and found out why makuta was banished. But she asked if ekimu remembered there pact between the light and shadow. He told her that Ekimu must have not remembered it after some time during the period of peace and harmony, and it made pakwea angry.

Willian did talk to her about the things that happened, and about his prophecy that his body will wake up once six toa arrived. Pakwea noded but she told willian that Makuta must never be trapped in the shadow realm. It was meant that evil will be in the shadows forever, and she does not want her people to feel the presence of evil.
She knows that there was a realm called the void that. No one will ever escape from it ever again and will be banished into it forever. She gets to know willian and his people the wind okotans, as they made a pact. And this type of pact cannot be broken is that makuta will be banished into the void, and never allow Makuta to stay in the shadow realm.

Those that bring evil within the shadows have already awaken it's slumber. And now the shadows will haunt you forever.

The toa return.