Kung Fu Panda oc 2

Name: Tenchi

Age: 20

Nationality: Chinese

Looks: she is a Red peacock with Yellow and green patterns on her feathers she has a red silk robes and has blue crystal eyes

Crush: Rieco

Bio: she was the secret baby sister of shen as she was just a baby by her parents as they see her as there heir to Gongmen city throne as she was special as she can create fire by useing her feathers even one feather can create a small flame. Her parents were happy of there daughter and they raised her to be the future queen of Gongmen city they taught her littiture, Royal dances and other such things to Royal peacock family do. And have her given the highest education and the best teachers in the city she has learned the history of her family. She was sent off to live in valley of peace as her parents hoped that she would not be facing her older brother shen. And that she would one day reclaim the throne for the peacock royal family. They also sent her with her betrothed future husband Rieco as they see him worthy to be the husband of her and that she and Rieco had loved eachother so it would make sense. She was 10 when she moved out of Gongmen city her home and future throne all cause of staying out of the wrath of her older brother shen as the valley of peace is far and she and her beloved travel very far. But the travel was worth it as she and her beloved arrived to the valley of peace as it was so beautiful and so peaceful and everyone is happy and friendly. She felt like at home as she brings her stuff along with her beloved to the home that was available as she bought a simple house. She and her beloved lived happily as and she decided to start her own buissness as she starts shop with her belover she starts to create gunpowder as it is created for fire works as it is hard to create and not so easy. And once she mastered gunpowder she starts to create fire works for sale and have them set up shop as her stall gets more popular it became a store after sometime.

She is now 16 as she is a teen and she has 3 children with her beloved husband as they work on the store and others. She still dreamed of returning to Gongmen city to be the queen she has heard stories and news that her older brother shen was defeated. And the kung fu council were still ruling it. She felt that the city was rightfully hers and hers only as it was her birthright and throne. She started to experiment with gunpowder as right now and she learns how to create it into a weapon that can be thrown as a bomb. And it can be used with greate effect if the snall handmade bombs were clay or glass. Iron would be more difficult as to create it. She thought of useing them but then decided not to after she learned of her older brother's cannon she feels there has to be another way to use her abilities without useing something so powerful. While in her sleep she came to a vision where in her dream she meets Master Oogway she was very surprised by this as she heard he was a legend and founder of kungfu. And it seems to be true as Oogway told her that she has great potential and possibilities as he instructed her to be a student and to learn kung fu and find her own path. So she did and she was now a student of shifu she learned the basics and is starting to get the hang of it, she learned her own style of kungfu and that she learns more of her abilities and she bonds with the furious 5 and Po.

It has been a long time and she is 20 years old now. She strives to one day retake her rightful throne of Gongmen city for her family and birthright. She still is learning kungfu and she did not tell her new friends of her backstory and where she came from for reasons she knows well. And one day she will retake Gongmen city and redeem her parents for there misfortunes of her older brother.

Password: Noodles.