Project chimera ocs

For scientists

Name: Dr. Wilto

Name before being scientist: Jonas wilto

Job: scientist

His personality: he is helping, kind, always wanted to work hard

His part: is to create a sirum to transform others into animals.

Age:20

Experience: he is new to this organization of project chimera.

Self defense weapons: baton with electro shocks. And a tranquilizer to put anyone to sleep, as this is a kit for new scientists of the organization.

Name: Dr. Maxiu

Name before she became a scientist: nina maxiu

Job: scientist

Her Personality: she is sweet. Takes her job, very serious. Is a patient and calm scientist.

Her part: is to guide and help new scientists into and get them to know about the chimera project. And to learn about the sirum's affects, and how they work.

Age:39

Expirence: very expirenced in the organization, and is one of the head scientists of it.

Self defense weapons: tazar, sleeping bombs. And tranquilizer rifle. As this is for very expirence and head scientists, of the organization, and if they know fire arms training and license.

For explores:

Name: Mazel milan

Job: head explore

His part: was to be the head explore and help others. As he is tasked to find where abouts fo chimera's homes.

His personality: he is seriuos about his job. Very tough. Always prepared. Never allows anyone to be left behind by his watch. Likes to read books in his spare time.

Age:40

Expirence: very expirenced. As he knows plenty of dangers. And knows plenty of animals and how they are dangerous, if provoked.

Survival Kit/ tools: medkit, survival book. Book about animals. Hand held Radio. Bowi knife. Flare gun. Matches for making a fire. A tent that can be assembled and disasembled. A cocking pot and pan. Solar powered batteries. A backpack with a small solar panel on it. Flashlight with batteries. Map. Inflatable raft.

His most horrifying event before he became a head explore: was in a cave that was filled with bears. As they were close to killing him. But was saved by the other explores.

Name: max ilion

His job: being an explore

His part:was to be apart of a group of 5 explores that were with one head explore. As they were supposed to find the chimera's homes.

His personality: he is a bit scared. Never had any advantures before. But is always hopeful. And is always wanting for an advanture.

Expirence: he is very new to this. As the exploration organization just hired him. And does not know about the wild life yet.

Survival kit/tools: hand radio. Flare gun. Matches to create fires. Small backpack. Survival books. Flashlight.
Map.

His most horrifying event as a new explore: was being chased by bats out of a cave. And then almost being trapped into a quciksand before, being rescued.

Name: Iliop Naio

Her job: is to be researcher.

Her part: was to be the researcher of the group. And see what they had collected and found from there advantures

Her Personality: she was sweet and kind. But can be very serious when it comes to her job. And is very caring to others.

Expirence: 10 years as she was the only one researcher in her group before she seen and meet meei-ka ling. As she felt that when she and her cross paths. They were destined to be rivals.

Survival kit/tools: hand radio. A hand pistol. Medical bag. Medical wild life about plants book. Bandages. Medical supplies. And a flashlight. Magnifying glass.

Her most horrifying event as a new researcher: was when she was looking at some statues in a ruin one time. She was almost hit by every arrow and blade traps.

For cartels:

Name: anato Aliano

Rank: cartel leader

Cartel name: aliano Rosses

His/her Expirence: she is very expirenced leader of the cartel. And she can even convince all the police chiefs that, she and her cartel had done nothing wrong.

Age:30

Personality: she is very cunning when it comes to diplomacy. As she is very ambitious person. As she is a born leader. And is ruthless and very seductive.

Skills: she is very skilled at subduction. Very skilled at fire arms. Drug dealing and crimenal activities. And is very persuasive when it comes to her and negotiations with the law. As she is a type to be a smart girl.

Weaponry: she has dual golden Eagles. As she has an assult rifle. As she has two grenades at the ready.

Name: Jack auoan

Rank: general

His/her expirence: he was an officer when he was 18. But over the past years. He is able to outsmart a Brazilian army. And is, able to take there gear and even be, able to take a military outpost for aliano rosses. And is able to train cartel soldiers From ragtage basics into an army. And learn about many tactics. And uses guerilla tactics as his favorite.

Age: 20

Personality: he is very loyal. Tactical genius. Is a man for words and speeches. Is very serious. Always up for advice and suggestions.

Weaponry: he always has a revolver when he is in his office or anywhere in aliano rosses friendly territory. But if he is out in the field or at military camps for cartels. He would bring an assult rifle. And a pistol. With a grenade.

Name: lixna iko

Rank:drug trafficker management

His/her expirence: she is very good at trafficking drugs when she was 10. But Now she is able to do drug management. As she is able to sell many drugs around the world. And made her cartel rich.

Age:19

Personality: she is smart. A person who manages things well. Determind. Likes reading books.

Skills: she is able to manage drug trafficking. And is able to make sure the drugs to it's customer were always on time. As she is very keen eye for opertonities.

Weaponry: she always brings dual pistols. As she had a knife at the ready

Name:Nimion lex

Rank: weapons buyer/seller

Expirence: he had been selling and buying weapons when he was 18. As he was able to convince the seller for a weapons that are bery expensive. Into buying it cheep. And selling weapons to the highest bitter in black market auctions.

Age: 30

Personality: he is serious. A man of his word. Never gives up that easy. Is a careful and focused kind of man.

Skills: he always knows how to bring the price of an expensive weapon down to a good price to buy. And always know how to make a person want to buy one of his weapons to the highest bitter in auctions.

Weaponry: always has a assult rifle at the ready. But when not in the buildings and ontop of them. He has his sniper rifle out and ready.

( If there are any need of changes. Just tell me and I will do my best to change them.)