Star Wars Clone wars Oc

Name: Johnstone Maximus

Nickname: Valorous

Age: 30

Family: Serena Maximus( mother) Loman Maximus ( father )

Traits: he is kind, willing, determined, open minded.

Species: Human

Planet: Raxus prime

Weapons: A blaster pistol and a combat knife

Appearance: he has brown skin, he is of average height. He has some rough skin and some scars that came from battles he participated.

Clothing: he wears a blue officer uniform with a blue officer cap, a officer pants and suit with a brown vest and the CIS Symbol on the left shoulder, he has a normal high with black hair and brown skin along with an ammo belt on his waist as he has blue eyes.

Sexuality: Bi

Gender: Male

Crush: None at the moment

Role: General ( during the clone wars)

Capital ship: Providence class destroyer

Star fighter: none

Force sensitive: no

History: He was born into a well off family as he lived a life that any normal citizen would've wanted. His childhood has no conflict or anything tragic that would've happened to him, but he grows up while watching his people be affected by corruption and bureaucracy. At first he does not understand he believed the Galactic Republic could fix the problems and help the people. Time passed for him as he starts to understand more and more until the age of 18 he sees that the Republic is not helping the good people of Raxus prime and the outer rim and that the people needed to be free from the corruption. That is where the beginning of the Separatist movement starts to take place in the aftermath of the Naboo crisis. The discontent of the outer rim planets from the Galactic Republic is now at it's tipping point and tensions are high, as the CIS is starting to form under the leadership of Count Dooku.

He has joined the Confederate officers academy as he wants to participate in the fight. He believes in the democracy and the people of the outer rim systems, for they will not be under the oppressive government of the Galactic Republic that only the core worlds have full reign over the outer rim, no taxation without representation. He would be in the academy until the war has begun.

When the war has begun he was assigned to be an officer to one of the generals as in his career he would command a contingent of droid forces.

After some time on the front lines, the struggles the hardships, the victories and defeats as being on battlefields is something he is getting used to as killing is never easy. Even if the enemy is facing has the same armor and face of the donor of the clones for the republic army. It took time for him time to get used to and every time he hesitated he almost got himself killed, if it weren't for the droids that kill the clone for him. Eventually he has gotten used to killing other loving beings though he would not stop feeling guilty for killing another being. He knows that he has to do so for his family and duty to the Confederacy as he is assigned to be under General Grievous by Count Dooku. With this he would confront Anakin skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi as he will be at the front of history and he will affect it with his involvement in the coming battles to come.

Password: may the force be with you.