Transformers animated oc 2

Name: Verna ( her real name ) 

Age: 28

Gender: Female

Family: Gralo ( sire that past away) Exa ( carrier that died due to giving birth to her) Jazz ( her older brother)

Personality: out spoken. Open minded. Serious. Determind. Talkative. Cybertronion person ( peoples person)

Weapons: Daggers. Throwing cyber shrunkens. Electrical energy bombs.

Species: cybertronion

Team: con

Forms: she can transform into a cybertronion Blue and black motor cycle and is able to transform into a White and blue earth motor cycle.

Backstory: She was born into the world when her carrier die from giving birth to her. She has a white and red frame with red optics as she was handed over to there sire. She has seen her 10 year old brother jazz as she is happy to be with him as she giggle in delight and was happy.

It has been 16 years sense then as she was studying to be a politician and she was dedicated to it and is willing and she is more into it then being a cyberninja as she used to be when she was 6. Now she has grown up and is more into politics on cybertron and she wants to make a difference for all cybertronions as she sees that both autobots and decepticons were just the same species with different belifes and she wants all cybertronions and other species to be equal and to have a fairsay in the justice system. She sees the current leadership of cybertron mostly corrupted and not fair to all cybertron as she suspect that someone within there inner circle will take ultra magnus's place if he ever were to pass away or were to step down from office. And she wants the war between the autobots and decepticons to be behind cybertron and embrace the new dawn of democrocy and peace and equality. She questions her loyalties as she was a autobot supporter but as more things happen. It became a situation when at 20 she sees that the autobot goverment is corrupted and unfair to all species. Until she meets Ocdaxo and he had explained his plan of a revolution to her that he will create his own faction that has no ties to autobots and decepticons. It was right and just and of good reason as well and he told her his backstory and how he came to be. And this made her join the decepticons as a agent spy within the autobot politics as she will have decepticon uprisings and revolts all focused on autobot territory and on cybertron's colonies as they want a say in the autobot council, as they want to be represented and of no high taxation, as all the leaders of each colony either agree to ocdaxo's offer in aiding them in there Revolution or that they agree that they became apart of his faction once he abandoned the decepticon cause and create his own faction.

It has been a while now and she is 28 years old and is visiting earth with her brother. She had made an argument with Sentienel prime about earth and Sentienel is bringin her to earth to prove her wrong that earth is a horrible place and that no cybertronion should not be on the planet. But she has her doubts other wise.

There will be democrocy as it was the time of date on September 10th of spring the startings of the Revolution has begun

Password: bot vs con