Ultimate Spider man oc

Name: Christopher Maxim

Friends: Peter parker, MJ, Harry,

Crush: open

Personality: kind, serious, peoples person, open minded.

Super power: Technology manipulation where he controls and manipulates tech around himself, though only specific tech, and of his knowlage of how the tech he is manipulating with. If he has a tech that he does not know about, he cannot manipulate it in any capacity.

Hero/villian name: Techmagician

Hero or villian: Hero

Backstory: he was born as the son of the Maxim family in Alberta, his parents were killed during a car accident while he was 5 years old. He was taken in by his uncle and Aunt they own a well known company in the American continents. He was raised for most of his life by his aunt and Uncle he has an aspiring goal in life, to run his aunt and uncle's company and to follow in their footsteps of caring for those that work under them. It was all great as well until there was a shoot out at the mall where his aunt was at shopping. She was caught in the crossfire and she was killed and much innocents were caught in it as well before police came to our an end to the violence. It was a saddening day for him and his uncle, and when he was watching some TV after a week of what happened, he sees Ironman as a hero as Ironman was the only one who can be a hero without a super power. He wanted to be like him and to do great things and to prevent the tragic events like what has happened to his aunt. He starts to do some work on creating some tech and suit, he has studied much as in order for him to take over the company he would need to learn as much he can. And he has learned a lot about tech and how to work it, though there would be one moment in time where everything changes and how his hero Carrer starts. When he was visiting a lab under the Maxim company name, he was looking around the tech that it was developed and then there was gunfire as he was rushed to safety before an explosion caused him to fall down on the ground. The surroundings were a mess as then a container that was sealed landed near him, and open to be some nanites that were inside for study they were supposed to be tested today, but when they were released they registered him as the host. They go towards him and cover his whole body to create a suit, it has a slick design of Blue and black, a shell on his back and plates that were meant to protect the user. He then gets up as the suit includes a mask that has given him clear view with some tech on it, he sees some criminals that were attacking the lab as they were looking for something. He decided that he must do something before anyone was hurt as he rushed at them, he was new to fighting so he would miss some time but the armor has protected him from bullets. It took him some time before he has captured the criminals, he would have to leave the scene before police arrive and he would get the suit to transform off and have his normal civilian clothes on. He was escorted out by police and checked by the paramedics, just a few bruises nothing of serious injury his uncle came and picked him to take him home. This is where he realized he can be a hero like Ironman, though he would have to keep this a secret from his uncle for good reasons as over the time after that he would improve the nanite suit, learn combated styles and learn from experience of what it means to be a hero. And when he was given an interview by down news reporters, he decided to name himself Techmagician.

Family: John Maxim ( Uncle ) Anna maxim ( Deceased Aunt )

Password: with great power, comes great responsibility.