Shovel knight oc

Name: Mikeal Golden

Knight name: Golden knight

Species: human

Age: 20

Gender: male

Looks: he is of an average hight as he wears peasant clothing as a disguise when he enters villages as to not get attention. But when he wears golden armor he is golden knight as he has golden armor that has magical properties if all armour pieces were on, and it was crafted by himself with the use of a magical green crayon that is wearing around his neck. He is of average height and has green eyes and black hair with white skin.

Weapon: A ruby red sword that is one edged blade. As it can extentt to do long ranged attacks as it was made by an ancient warrior long dead, when he encounters it he repairs the sword and makes it anew.

Personality: he is a positive kind of man as he appreciates the little things in life. He is not like any other knight as he is of poor background. He used to be an artist before he became a knight so he can be creative at times. He is of heart of gold though when he first came across the magical green crayon as he picked it up and used it, he is influenced by negative thoughts of an old spirit that inhabits the magical crayon as it plagues him on his journey.

Weakness: Negative thoughts and the strong sense of envy. His special magical green crayon as it hangs on his neck as it is magical, it hinders his effectiveness in combat to full potential.

Crush: open

Pet: none

Password: shovel of hope