My Hero acadamia oc

Name: Ben Ligono

Nickname: Sunshine, Ligo

Hero/villian name: Hopeful light

Age: 16

Birthdate: may 20, 2004

Gender: male

Sexuality: Bi

Crush: Tokoyami

Occupation: Student

Looks: he has light skin as he has a white bird head with a normal yellow beak, as he has blue eyes as his head has white feathers as he has a normal human body

Clothes: he wears a blue hoodie, with black shoes as he wears a ragular white pants as he wears a blue shirt, he would have a blue cap with white stars on it with a yellow sun symbol on the top of his cap.

Hero/villian outfit: He wears a white cloak as he has blue gloves and wears a blue mask as he has a Red and yellow suit, that includes a vest to protect from projectiles. And that he wears black shoes for speed.

Personality: Kind, determind, shy, not a talkative kind of person.

Backstory: He was from the Philippines when he was born as he and his family were moved to canada when he was 5 years old he learn to speak english and has a normal life in canada. That is when he descovers his quirk at the age of 8. When he was playing in the sun on a sandbox a strange light entity appered as it was so small as he plays with it and laughs happily. When he showed this to his parents they were shocked to see that he has descovered his own quirk, and has the potential to become a great hero.

It was at the time that he is 16 years old as he and his family move to Japan,where he is enroled to UA Acadamy, after he finished middle school. He is very new to Japan and is mostly shy and not very talkative to others most of the time.

Quirk: Bright light

Quirk description: Is like dark shadow as bright light is white as he glows bright as he  strong when he is in the sunlight or in any light source, as bright light will be more powerful and dangrous to the opponents, as it depends on the light that the user of the quirk is in.

Quirk weaknesses: but it can be very costly as it would drain his Stamina and endurence as he is not powerful in the darkness or in any shadow, as bright light would not be a threat to the opponents, and if he were to use his quirk to much, he would pass out.

Other: He can be shy to new people

Likes: heroes, to be with his friends, crush, being able to read books.

Dislikes: villains, jerks/bullies.

Family members: Reteley Ligono ( Hero, and mother, status: Alive) Verwen Ligono ( Father status: Alive)

Hero or villian: Hero