Bionicle OC 2

Name: William Celio

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Species toa

Element: Wind

Bio: He was the first Toa to arrive when it was a time of peace, when he arrived many okotans were very curious of him as they never have seen a Toa before in their entire lives. It took some time for him to adjust and get to know the island of Okoto, but when he has adapted he explored the island and the culture and people of the okotans of each region. It is something that is new to him and that he wanted to know the history of the island and the culture of the Okotans. He gets to know the protectors that were guarding the regions of Okoto before the next generation as these protectors were the past generation he has meet.

He gets to know more of the brothers as they are mask makers as he is fascinated about the process of making masks. The wind Toa were mostly many around the island, settling in different regions as they do not have a region of their own element. He gets to learn about them and get along as they are good friends to him and he recieved the first mask for their bond as friends. Though through time spending time with them after 4 years things have changed so fast, it was completely unexpected Makuta's betrayal and the loss of the ancient capital.

The toa return.