Kulipari oc 3

Name: Doma Adronas

Age: Same age as Darel

Species: frog

Powers: spirit casting. Power to see poison. Magic

Weapons: staff with a crystal ball on it. The great sword of magic

Kulipari: yes

Family: Vapono ( deceased father ) Angalea ( deceased mother ) apari ( deceased uncle ) acala ( aunt ) Darel ( cousin ) tipi ( cousin ) thartha ( cousin ) thuma ( cousin ) Fawei ( wife)

Bio: he has been a noble kulipari. He is known to have powers like non like ever seen before. He is the son of vapono of the adronas family. As they were aincent kulipari who were known for magic and spirit casting and skilled in it even if they do not have poison, they have there powers pasted in generations, from the founder of the family to the present, as it was refined each time a new generation came to use it. And they lived as known legends. He on the other hand was surprised as he had the ability to do spirit casting. A known magic that is alike night and dream casting. But only if the person knows of both and are not evil or good as they guard the balance of the world and other species. They are like the will of Agranoma the father of the rainbow serpent, and the shadow serpent both were opposites of eachother and battled eachother for many years. Even before the creation of the lands they know they live in now.

He is with some friends in the kulipari settlement living it peace as they are mighty warriors defending the people from tyrany of tyrants or any evil forces. They lived in peace for the time being as they smile and live like normal lives and have trained kulipari from a young age
and were taught how to unlock and control there poison. They lived in a community but all of a sudden a black dark cloaked figure came with dark forces. That are like frogs but in an evil aura. They fought to defend there homes the best they can as they are not giving it up without a fight. As they evacuated all the innocent and those who did not unlock there poison as they will be the last ones with poison in there viens as they escape and start there travel to new lands through the though and unforgiving deserts and threats that await for them.

While on there journy as they slept for the night. He has a vision of something of two frogs one that is white and one that is black. Both wearing cloaks. Then they were in a field and the black one was a female frog and the white one is a male frog. They seem to be on a cliff as they battled eachother but not wanting to kill the other. As there creaters the rainbow and shadow serpent appere as they encourage them to fight for the world but something happened as the cliff shakes. Then both frogs fell to there deaths but they became spirits, and travel to new hosts as they became seperated. One that is white is hope and the other that is despair, they love eachother deeply. They became two legends of the present. The poison of hope. And the Reaper of despair as the two frog souls became spirits and became what they are today. They are legends. The kulipari of hope and the Reaper of despair both used to be frogs before they became spirits. They were seperated for all of eternity and there were no guardians of hope and despair as the balance is unstable and without hope and despair nothing is the same ever again. He quickly woke up as he breathes hard as he looks around he feels that it was a dream but it felt real at the same time.

For a long time he and the tribe of many species have been looking for a new home. Things did happen that came to be but they found a valley full of green grass, water, and trees and a vast large amount of space. They explore it as they set up came as they explore the area to could be the promised land that they will call home. They talked amoung themselves and decided to call this place grailia. They settle down as they start to build up there new homes and all sorts of things. The problem was that there has been no leader as they seem to bicker amongst eachother. But he decided to intervene and that there should be unity. They all agreed as they united to finally choose a leader worthy of the role as the first elected chief decided the tribe will be names Naqo. There were great strides to ensure that the tribe is prosperous, and that they would co exsits together in harmony and that there would not only be the rainbow serpent but other gods that will guide them. He makes sure that the Chieftan does not have greater power for those who are greedy of ambitious. But not to weak to be just a figure head. As the Tribe has formed for Unity and freedom amongst many and that they will become that becon of hope to those who need salvation. They will not build walls to protect themselves as they have eachother to fight against invaders, and are resarching new technologies to help them in battle and in economy. Both in magic and resarch as well as the many polices that were implemented for the people as they became from a tribe as they became united.

He lives through his time as a great mage of the tribe for all species and kulipari. A tribe that is united together and has an unbreakable spirit of determination.

Password: pick your poison