BABTQFTIM oc

Name: Markrew

Age: 20

Species: cup

Clothing: he wears a suit and a red tie. As well as black pants and shoes, as well as red gloves. He wears a red homburg hat and has a red mask on him.

Occupation: He is an agent of a secret organization.

Power: He has finger gun powers.

Family: cuphead ( brother ) mugman ( brother ) Mela ( his adoptive mother) Zanrew ( adoptive father )

Ink Illness: does not have it

Bio: He has a strange life. He has never seen his original parents. His original parents had left him when he was a baby and he does not know why. As he was in an orphanage as he wants just a family and that is his dream for a long time. Until a couple came. And they seem to be looking for a child to adopted and they adopted him as he was full of joy and happiness as he was loved.

He is now 18 as he was a rookie to being an agent as he was trained rigorously and hard, but he trained hard to be the best and trained by the best agents. He was loyal to his secret organization as they had good intentions and good people as well, but as time flys he witness some of his former colleges and fellow agents die due to the ink illness. This made him a loner as he never gets attached to quickly to anyone else.

He is now 20 as he is an agent on an assignment he has completed many other ones as he took dowm crime lords. Evil geniuses and evil cartels and organizations. As he is kown as the " Red gentlemen" due to his gloves being red and his gentleman clothing all. He is rumored a lot in taverns and bars of his charm and quick witted personality, but never trusts anyone until he sees then worthy of his trust. He goes into a bar one day to get a drink or two and get some information. Until he meets with boris and bendy and finds some pretty "interesting" information and decided to tag along but not get along with them.

Password: Boris is a kawaii cinnamon roll!