Chima oc 4

Name: Kranimus Kroken

Species/Tribe: Horses

Power: The power of speed, Blessing of the Horse spirits

Weapon: A spiritual spear crafted by the ancestors. A Bow that was carved in Chi runes, created by his ancestors.

Looks: Has Black skins, Red eyes. White short hair with a black long tail.

Family: Nomera Kroken ( Deceased Mother ) Slen kroken( step mother ) Ghendon Kroken ( Father killed in a battle ) nini ( older step sister ) Elei ( older step brother ) Abeg ( younger Step brother ) ( mernia ( older sister )

Personality: Ruthless, Daring, Determind, Intelligent, Open minded.

Bio: He was born in a world where there is no limit no matter where you are as he is born to a nomad tribe. Where they would never stay in one place and always never stay in one place as they are the Horse nomads. And they never bend nor kneel to anyone as they will never back down from a challange. There tribe was formed when a lake formed in the middle of the fields of grasslands, it is filled with chi was when an ancestor drank some of it, the chi changed him and became the first of many horse nomads. They were free and will not be in one place as they are of many clans, and that war will always happen as it is to prove one who is strong as they are more traditional. They only used wooden Speedors that were powered by chi magic. They were only carved and created at the Forest of plenty where they would cut down a tree and create wooden speedors for them to travel on. And that they consider that chi is something of ritualistic value that it is not to be used by mere hands, as they were to be used by Shamen only for rituals or for calling the spirits for there battles to be in there favor. The clans were strong when divided, but when they are together they are a force to be of mighty power.

Kranimus was born and im the process his birth mother past away as his father was a Khan of there clan was one of the weakest. And that he has many step siblings as they came from Concubines or step mothers as in order to be strong you must fend for yourself for the world will be unforgiving to those who are weak. It was when that his father did not care for him or his sister and other step siblings as they were to fend for themselves, and they would need to learn how to survive fast. He learned this when he was 10 years old when he was set out into the forest a violent spirit attacks him as he only has a bow and 5 arrows, he dodged the spirit's attacks and tried to shot at it, he wasn't aware that his bow was glowing as the Runes shine bright. 4 shots missed and the last one hits in the center of it's chest as the spirit was then sent back to the spirit realm. He then looks at his bow as it was shining with blue light a few moments before before it starts to dim down. He sees that this bow was no ordinary bow it was a bow that was handed down to him, as he was carrying the bow of the ancestors created to combat violant spirits and powerful foes. He is destined for great things.

He is now 14 as he is starting his stages of maturity to adult hood, he is being tutored by a eagle scholar naned Wengo who was a criminal for stealing books. He learns how to write and read as he learns of riches of another land, that the horse clans do not have as they are nomads and they never been to that kind of land before. He then has a dream to unite all the Horse clans and go on a great raid this mysterious land of chima, and show those who think they are powerful the might of the United horse clans into a Horse tribe. And that begins ambition to unite all the horse clans into one tribe to be the strongest and greatest tribe.

He has grown to 30 years old he has faced many challanges to his ambition likes of other tribes, and of the crawler tribes invading the horse lands of the horse clans for chi. And of his biggest enemy Dendo of the Mountian clan was the most hardest, he has battled him in many occasions and that unlike him his enemy is more traditionally aligned. As he has learned that change is needed to a certain degree in order for his future tribe to be united he is more open minded to strategies and of new laws. Each and every hill and obsticals were worth battling over as he has now united all the horse tribes pushed the crawler tribes out of the horse lands. He made sure that the crawler tribes would never face the might of the now newly formed horse tribe, and he has some prisoners that were being intergrated into the tribe. There skills will be useful to there full extent and that they will be proving themselves deserving of becoming there own clan.

He is now 46 years old as his tribe is ready to raid all of chima, to show there might against those that think they are pwoerful, for soon they will face the wrath of the Horse tribe. And they will trample there enemies as if they were trampled by horses as they will raid and pillage the lans. Destroy or conquer villages and any settlement to send a message to there foes and ride like the wind that there ancestors used to be. And to show of there true strength in a nomad tribe that will soon mount be in the winds heading towards Chima

Password: For Chima!