#3 She is a rich spoilt brat

Michael.

I was sitting at my usual spot at the canteen when the loud voices entered.

I turned around to look at my juniors shouting at each other.

My eyes spotted one.

Cinderella?

She looked angry, her hair wild, her eyes flashing.

Ha! It was a good decision to drop her, I wouldn't want someone like her in my group, it will be trouble.

"This is my last time asking you
nicely, where is my USB?" she shouted again.

"It's your USB, you should not be asking me," Angela, the girl who has been the topper in the junior class said.

"Don't mess with me, Angela."

"Or what? Are you going to run back to your Mummy like old times? Little princess?"

"I didn't run back to her!" she looked outraged now. "And give me my USB back...now,"

"You look angry, Princess. So out of your smiley-smiley attitude,"

"Don't provoke me."

"Or what will you do?" Angela challenged back.

"I will..." Cinderella looked around, "I am warning you-"

"Or what, princess?"

Next thing I know, Angela was covered in fried rice from head to foot.

I looked at them in horror.

"You bitch!" she screamed and lunged at Cinderella who pulled Angela's hair.

"Let go of her!" Another girl stepped in to help Cinderella, but she was handled by Angela's friend

Someone sat by my side.

"What's going on? What's all this commotion?" I turned to Sam, who looked like enjoying the show.

"I never thought she's this serious," Sam said. "I pity you man,"

"What?" I turned to him.

"Um...what I mean is, Those girls over there are fighting for your project,"

"What!?"

"Ella found your answer and Angela stole it from her,"

"She found the answer?"

No way...

"She's much more determined than you think, see," Sam chuckled.

"But now I have another way to get rid of her, she's never going to make it to my group, I was right to drop her from first,"

"What!? Are you rejecting her because of this?"

"Then do you want me to put up with this attitude of her?" I said, "she's trouble, I knew it."