#31 She wants to protect me

Michael.

Something crashed and I jerked awake. The familiar surroundings of my room came into my view.

The lights blinded me and my throat felt dry.

What the heck!

Why am I feeling like crap?

I opened my eyes again; I took my phone from the side and looked at the time.

Crap! It's already 8:30 am. I have missed my morning jog and exercise.

I sat up and drank the water on the cot box greedily. I felt better and things started to come back to me.

I looked around. How did I reach back? The last thing I remember was drinking with Julian and Cinderella.

The sound of something breaking reached me again.

What's going on?

"Aah..."

I heard the all too familiar voice and dashed to the kitchen.

I stilled at the doorway.

Cinderella was standing in the middle of the kitchen in shock, a pan and the food were scattered all around the floor.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I walked to her side, careful not to step on the scattered food on the floor.

"I...I didn't mean to drop it, I...was trying to take it to the table side...I accidentally touched it, it was hot and I lost my grip-" she stopped as I took her hand and inspected it. "I am okay."

I looked at her once I was satisfied that she was okay.

"It slipped out of my hand."

"I am sure it did," I am no more surprised at her clumsiness. "But how did you get inside?"

"Jenni gave me her key before she left, she wanted me to check up on you," she said. "You were drunk yesterday and I was worried, I decided to come here and check up on you."

I moved closer and closed the distance between us. She gasped as I slide my arm around her waist and brought her near.

"So you decided to visit me when no one is home?" I whispered in her ear.

The first thing I noted when I saw her was her small top. It was fitted to her body and only had strings on either side which exposed a lot of skin. It was also showing her midriff and part of her navel. Her Jeans was skin fit and accentuated her figure.

My hand was on her skin and I was turned on instantly.

"Are you planning to seduce me? Wearing this?"

"No! It has a kaftan shrug on top of this but the sleeve was interfering with the cooking so I took it off to finish cooking-"

She stopped as I buried my face in her neck. She smelt heavenly and I pressed closer. Her delicate figure felt warm and delicious and I had to control myself.

I took another deep breath and took a step back. She looked at me with passion-filled eyes and that didn't help me even a bit.

"Cinderella, wear a jacket or something immediately if you don't want me to drag you to the bedroom," I said, but she looked frozen in her spot. "And wait for me in the hall; don't ever try to cook anything for me again."

"I will clean the mess then-"

"Wait for me in the chair now, don't do anything," I said sternly. "You can help me when I am back."