#6 He is considerate of me

Michael.

"What's this?" I looked at the blank paper.

Cinderella looked down.

"I couldn't find anything, I really tried, " she said.

I sighed.

Her portion of the project was the easiest one. How can she not even find it? What am I going to do with her!?

"Never mind, go back to your seat, " I told her patiently.

She nodded before walking back.

"Guess it was a good thing that she was not in one of the teams, it will be only a burden for others, " Angela said.

"I will do better the next time, " Cinderella retorted back.

How can I let her stay in a group like this!?

Not only did she not know a thing, but also she makes it difficult to get along with others.

"Let's do this, " I said, "we need an organiser for our group to keep track of everyone's work and for keeping the papers safe, Cinderella will handle that, " I said.

Her eyes brightened and she looked excited.

"Really? You will let me do that?" she looked happy.

"Since you can't do the research work well, you will do this, " I said and she nodded enthusiastically.

I felt a tiny bit of guilt as I watched her shining eyes, she doesn't realise what it is yet.

"Okay, now back to the discussion, I evaluated everything you guys sent me, most of them were pretty good but we need to think of more practical ways of integrating the technology in other branches," I started to explain and everyone listened.

After an hour, I placed a paper on the desk.

"These are the journals and publications based on this topic, we would need it for the next meeting," I said and everyone nodded.

Ella.

Michael didn't even punish me for not doing my work!

As far as I know, he's someone who hates irresponsible people and I was worried.

But it seems like he's okay.

He is considerate of me...

I grinned happily as I walked out.

"Hey, Ella," I stopped as Shreya called me. "Can you get these journals for me?" She asked me and I beamed at her.

Finally!

Someone is trying to accept me as a fellow member.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Thanks, yaar," she said before walking out.

"Mine too," Angela placed another list on my book.

"Why should I help you?"

"Because you are the organiser," she smirked, "the "errand girl"," she lowered her voice and added.

"Hey!" I shouted.