#23 She is transferring college

Ella.

I dunno how long I slept. When I opened my eyes, my whole body felt sore.

I had slept after watching the second video that was posted on the website in the morning.

I tried to move and noticed the saline drip connected to my hand.

"Ella," I heard Mama's voice and jerked up. "How do you feel?"

"Mama? What...what happened?"

"You had a high temperature and you were shivering yesterday," she said. "And you just slept through the whole day today."

"Oh..." that explains the saline drip. She must've contacted my Doctor.

"Is everything okay at college?" She asked me.

College...Michael...Rejection...

"What's wrong?" Mama frowned as my face fell. "Is someone bothering you?"

"It's nothing," I said. "I don't feel good, I want to take a few days off and rest here,"

She stared at me.

"Just a couple of days, Mama..."

"What's going on, Ella? You want to take leave? You? What's wrong?" She asked me. "The last time you were injured, I asked you to stay back for a few days for your health check-up and you caused a fuss about it!"

"I just don't feel good," I said. "I am sick,"

She stared at me for a few seconds and I looked away.

"Okay, Ella, recover first." she nodded slowly, her face softened slightly.

Salena Adams.

This is not like the other times, Ella is really down. The maids told me that she had locked herself in the room after college yesterday and that she refused to eat anything.

I checked on her and was shocked to see her shivering with high a high fever.

I took out my phone and dialled Sara, one of my secretaries.

"Hello Ma'am?"

"Sara, find out if there is anything going on in Ella's college,"

"Okay." She said. "We know a couple of students from her college, I will contact them now."

"Don't get involved in anything; I don't want Ella to think that I am interfering in her college life."

"I understand, Ma'am."

***********************

Michael.

Cinderella didn't attend college for the last seven days and I resisted the temptation to contact her.