#33 She is making me worried

Michael.

"Cinderella..." I said softly. "I know that you are going through a difficult time, but please listen to me," I was standing outside the bathroom that she locked herself in. "I promise, nothing will happen to the team, I will take care of this issue."

"It's not your fault, if we really have to blame someone for what happened, it should be me. I was the one who wanted to meet your Mama, so everything happened because of me."

There was no response from the other side.

"Cinderella, don't...don't suffer alone like this, I...I really want to be with you. Please give me a chance to be with you," I said slowly.

No response.

"Cinderella, I love you," I took a deep breath. "Please open the door-"

"Senior Michael..."

I turned around to see Nisha at the door.

"Nisha," Relief flooded me.

"What are you doing inside the girl's bathroom?" She asked me as she walked inside.

"Cinderella locked herself inside, and it's the class time so nobody is here," I said.

"You really think so?" She asked me.

"What?"

"Nothing, you can wait outside, let me convince, Ella."

"But-"

"Trust me, Ella is my best friend, I will bring her out, please let me talk to her first."

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, then I will be outside," I walked out of there.

As soon as I reached the door, I stilled. Now I understand what Nisha meant, there were at least half a dozen girls whispering outside.

"Um...I am sorry for the inconvenience," I mumbled and walked away.

Ella.

"He is gone, Ella, you can open now," Nisha knocked on the door twice and I stretched out my hand and opened the bolt.

I was sitting on the toilet lid, hugging my knees tightly and trying to control my tears.

Nisha opened the door fully.

"Whoa! Look at you girl, you look like a zombie!" She exclaimed, but I didn't move.

She took a pocket tissue and started to wipe my tears. It made me think about how Michael wiped my tears at the classroom earlier and my eyes started to fill again.

"Ella! What's wrong?" She asked me. "Other than telling me to come here, you didn't tell me anything in the message!"

I tried to hold back my tears but it was impossible. So I let it fall freely and started to cry.

"Shh...It's okay, I am here, okay," Nisha hugged me and I wrapped my hands around her.

I cried my heart out as Nisha patted me on the head.

"Did...did he hurt you?" Nisha asked me once I calmed down.

I let her go and wiped my eyes.

"Did Michael-"

"No," I shook my head. "It...It was me...I...ruined him, I ruined everyone," My eyes started to fill again.

"Then why did you refuse to open the door for him?"

"I...I feel so embarrassed, Nisha, I...I caused him harm, because of me..." I started to cry again.

"Hey, stop it, okay, come on, let me take you back."