#14 He is angry with me

Read Chaper #13 before this, both are updated today!

**Bonus votes for Bonus chapters😝😝**

Michael.

As soon as I stepped to the canteen, I saw someone waving at me enthusiastically.

So Cinderella is finally back at college?

She didn't come to the college the day after dinner or the day after it. It took her a whole week to come back.

"Michael, I saved you a seat," she said while smiling widely at me.

As if there are not enough seats here in the cafeteria, half the cafeteria was free.

I didn't look at her direction and moved to the other side. I could almost picture her smile dropping, but I didn't turn around to look.

"Hey man, why are you sulking?"

That, of course, was Sam, who has just dropped to the seat beside me.

"I am simply having my food,"

"Mm...Somebody might think that your girlfriend didn't contact you for the past week," he joked.

I looked up at that.

"What do you mean?"

"It looks like you are annoyed because Ella didn't come to college for the past week,"

"I am just irritated because after all the trouble she caused to get inside the project group; she is not attending the classes regularly,"

"Really?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"What else should I be angry about, Sam?"

"You should ask that to yourself, Mike,"

We stared at each other.

"Only you talk to me like this, Sam, everyone keeps their distance from me," I shrugged. "I still don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing,"

"Well...you would have been really an outcast if it was not for me," he laughed at his own joke. "But coming back to our topic, why do you feel angry at Ella, Mike? You already know that she won't be much of help even if she comes to the project class,"

"If she signed for it, she should be responsible," I said.

"But why do I feel like you are more involved in her matters?"

"Are you crazy, Sam?"

"I have never seen you getting involved with others like her,"

"That's just coincidence!"

"Too much coincidence will not be a coincidence, Michael," Sam said. "Maybe you are attracted to her? After all, it's hard to resist a beautiful, bubbly, cheerful person like her,"

"With Zero-IQ," I reminded him. "And why can't you date her if you think so highly about her?"

I don't want Sam to think that I am concerned about her.

"Hey come on, Mike, I like her best friend, so hitting on her is a big No-No, besides, who thinks of the IQ while dating? You can just think of other aspects," He wagged his eyebrows suggestively.

"Hey!" I shouted at that.

He laughed.

"I mean...you can think about her positive attitude and cheerful nature, looks like you misunderstood me, what did you think about, Mike?" Sam started to chuckle.