#34 He wants to love me

Michael.

Once we were apart, Sam hugged me while Nisha hugged Cinderella tightly.

"I admire you, Ella," Julian said as he hugged her. "You are brave enough to fight for what you want, I am proud of you," he let go of her and touched her head.

Cinderella wiped the corner of her eyes and tried to smile.

"Hold it, you cannot cry, Ella!" Nisha warned. "Look, the eyeliner will smudge," Nisha was trying to calm her down.

I chuckled and wrapped my hand around Cinderella. "I missed you," I looked at her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Me too..." she whispered.

"So I guess that we are brothers now," Julian offered me his hand and I shook it.

"I guess," I said.

"Let's party!" Sam brought a bottle of champagne and Nisha stopped him before he opened it.

"Guys, let me get a few pictures first, I won't allow my hard work to be ruined just yet!" She said sternly and Sam nodded like an obedient boy.

Julian and I chuckled at that.

"Let's start with the couple picture," Nisha started.

Soon we took more than "a few" pictures before Nisha was satisfied. After the group photo session, she looked at the camera.

"Okay, we have-" she stopped as the champagne spill on all of us as Sam had no more patience.

All of us gathered around the only table that was placed on the lawn.

Cinderella turned to me.

"Thank you, Michael," she said. "I know I don't deserve this. I know any sane person would...stay away if something like that happened, but I...I really can't stay away from you...I thought about it, honestly, I want you to be safe, but I could only be selfish regarding this-"

"Don't ever say something like that again," I looked into her eyes. "Cinderella, trust me, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me," I said. "And whatever happens, I am ready to face it with you, we are in this together, so let's not think about anything else."

She bit her lips and nodded her head. I held her hand with a hand and turned to the others.

"Thank you, for being here for us," I said and everyone raised their glasses to me.

"I expected a long speech, Mike," Sam said.

"Hey there, don't let him drink too much or he will be out," Julian said and everyone laughed.

"I can...manage," I gave him a pointed look.

"Ahem," Sam cleared his throat and raised his glass.

"I am truly happy for you, buddy, and you are right, I believe Cinderella is the best thing for you. I truly think you guys are meant for each other."

Then Julian gave us a toast.

"Ella, I am sincerely happy for you. I hope you would be brave and fight for your freedom. Michael, I hope you will treasure her forever, she is truly a gem."

"Thank you, Julian," Cinderella wiped her eyes and I squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Nisha raised her glass next.

"Ella, I am happy that you were right," Nisha said. "You were so sure that it's Senior Michael, I even doubted and tried to hold you back, but I saw how brave you were, I hope you would always be happy and courageous like now. And whatever happens, I would be there for you," she said.