1: P R E T E N S E

"You know I'm not into clubs."

You pushed your hair into a messy bun and tied it up; the weather these days was getting warmer even though it's already autumn.

Global warming is real.

"Just this once," your best friend, Hoseok said as he laid on your bed with a thump, you looked at him with uninterested eyes as you sat on the chair by the bedside table, "who knows maybe you'll find Mr. Right there?" He wiggled his brows with a known smile on his face.

"But-."

"Aren't you bored? You do the same routine every freaking day, see the same damn faces every day. How long has it been since you last got laid?"

"Oooh, that rhymes but—HOSEOK!" the apparent blush flushed on your whole face, and heat radiated through your whole body.

"It's that long?" He asked with bigger eyes and started laughing at your frozen state.

"I-UGH HATE YOU!" you whined throwing a kick towards his direction as he continued to chuckle wiggling his feet on the bed.

"But kidding aside, just accompany me once, just try something new for God's sake," his voice turned serious which made you look at him with squinting eyes. "What do you say? We still have an hour-."

"Fine," you finally agreed rolling your eyes.

"NICE~!" Hoseok threw his arms in the air as if he won a marathon but then he suddenly prompt his elbows on the bed to look at you with judgement, "but what food did you eat earlier to actually agree-?"

"Because you wouldn't stop talking if I'd say no. Do you want me to take it back?"

"No, no ,no, you know me too well," he chuckled.

You both looked at each other for a few seconds before you spoke, "Well get the hell out I'm going to get ready."

"Ah-hahaha right! Me too, pick you up in an hour," Hoseok finally left and went back to his house across the street.

~

"This is gross," you mumbled to yourself and surprisingly Hoseok beside you heard it.

"What is?"

"You're literally eye-fucking her," you blurted out a bit louder than expected making the man a few seats from you by the counter turn his head to your direction. "Just go over there Hoseok," you sighed.

"But I need to look after you-."

"Dude, I'm old enough, plus how will I be able to attract "Mr. Right" if you're beside me all the time?"

"You sure?"

You nodded and gave him a reassuring smile, "Go."

Hoseok mouthed thank you as he walked towards the girl sitting at the far corner of the club.

You couldn't help but to smile seeing your friend all excited.

All of a sudden an impact to your side made you lose balance, you quickly held onto the counter to prevent yourself from falling from the bar stool you were sitting on, "Oh-!" you sounded as you turned to your right to see who the hell was the asshole.

Ready to curse at the guy, you opened your mouth and rolled your fist into a ball, but it seemed like cat got your tongue when you saw the man sitting beside you.

"One scotch please," he said with a low dangerous tone that was way too sexy for your hearing.

He heaved as if he just ran his way to the bar, he pushed his raven locks with a quick motion allowing you to see the sparkles of sweat that was painting his skin.