4: D E A L

"You should have told me that he's already here," you gritted your teeth as you turned to Hoseok.

The guy just smiled and scratched the back of his head, a little gesture he does when he knows he did wrong.

"Sorry-ehehe," he mumbled.

You moved pass Hoseok and went to the kitchen.

The ingredients were already sprawled over the marble counter and you knitted your brows as you looked at them, "what are you trying to make Hobi?" You asked.

"Bibimbap," your best friend quickly answered.

"I see, you guys wait in the living room, I'm gonna finish this up."

"Okay!" The both of them said in unison running back to the living room asking each other whatfun thing should they do while waiting and you just shook your head.

Looks like you just got yourself another baby boy to watch over.

~

You started to hum as you continued to neatly cut the vegetables, placing them on a plate stack per stack, you admired the different colours of the ingredients, always been fascinated by Korean cuisine on how they look delicious and beautiful like art all at the same time.

Last batch of the carrots were the ones you're working on, cutting them nicely until you felt a presence behind you.

"Need some help?"

You quickly turned around only to see Jungkook just a foot away from you.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"He went out to get some snacks at the store."

You sighed, "I don't need help, just go back to the living room," you said turning back to the cutting of carrots.

"We meet again," Jungkook said shortly.

Now you could feel his whole body behind you, his hands were resting on the counter entrapping you with his physique.

You had to close your eyes and let out a deep breath slightly annoyed by his persistence.

"So?" You stopped what you're doing and stood up straighter.

"Our deal," he said, "you have to go on a date with me."

"Who knows maybe you just planned all this?" You said as you scoffed.

"I swear I didn't," Jungkook rose his arms up and took a step back giving you space to finally turn around to face him, "I was just as shocked as you were."

You narrowed your eyes on him.

"Really, I promise," he looked handsome still, even when he's wearing simple clothing.

Well, going out on a date with a handsome guy won't kill you anyway.

The memory of those girls in your office flashed before you. Their smirking asses as they mumbled things about you.

At least you could use him to make those girls jealous, and so that they would take back what they always say about you being single and having no life what so ever.

"Two dates," you said gesturing the number with your fingers.

"But that's too little time!" He whined.

"Then make the best of it," you simply said smirking at him with confidence.

Jungkook was not the kind to back out to a challenge.

And the way you look at him right at that moment tells him you're challenging him.

He took a step forward going back to the original position he was earlier, close to your body.