9: L O V E

🔞🔞🔞 new year's gift for everyone

"I want you," you replied and he finally let go of all the caged emotions and beset your lips with his own.

A restrained moan escape from your throat that was answered by Jungkook's grunt— like a hungry predator eager to have his prey under him.

He ran his hands all over your body, tracing your wet garments that clung onto you like it's your own skin.

It was sensual and exciting that made your heart go beat like crazy and your lungs to heave for air.

With one swift motion Jungkook managed to rip your shirt apart, you gasped aloud as the cold breeze reached your bare skin, your chest elevated as you breathed in air and Jungkook was quick to buried his lips on the valley of your breasts, both of his arms wrapped around your waist making your body arched against him, your head threw at the back, eyes closed, as your fingers found his ebony strands and you hold on to them for your dear life.

(A/N: This position is so damn hot)

Jungkook grope your buttocks, gave them one good squeeze and then made you jump so you could wrap your legs around his torso, his lips were now positioned on your neck as he walked you both towards the bed whilst removing your bra.

The mattress bounced as he laid you there, your hair spread on the white comforter, lips red and swollen, skin glistened from the droplets of rain, your eyes glimmered as you look at him above you.

"God you're beautiful," Jungkook mumbled as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He removed his top and you watched him with anticipation, he then unbuckled his belt and undid his pants and lowered them just enough for you to see the tip of his growing erection, peeking at the hem of his boxer shorts, red and swollen as if eager for its release.

Damn.

You bit your lips at the sight.

Resuming his position close to your body, he prompted his arms on the mattress so he won't crush you, and then he just looked at you.

With the back of his hand, he caressed your flushed cheeks carefully, his feather like touch made your tensed muscles relaxed, his glimmering dark colored eyes took you somewhere out of this world.

It was peaceful—

—as you both just looked at each other, memorizing every detail, no words were needed to be said, just two hearts beating for the other, eyes talking to each other—of the love you both have.

His eyes traveled down to your parted lips and he slowly leaned down to touch it with his.

It started as a light kiss, just subtly nibbling on your lower lips, his hands on your waist drawing circles on your stomach, but soon after the kiss became heated.

He asked permission to enter your mouth and you granted him access, and you both started the battle for dominance.

His fingers found the zipper of your skirt and it was automatic for him to unzip and remove it along with your panties.

Now it kinda felt unfair since he still had his pants on.

You wanted to complain but Jungkook was so good with clouding your mind with his firm kisses and touch.

He started licking your skin and sucking your sweet spot near your throat, you couldn't help but to just close your eyes and feel his every kiss and every touch, each trail of his warm fingers on your skin sent shivers all over you, each stroke of his touch on your neck made you moan, and every bit of his teeth on your skin made you ache for him more.