6: W H Y ?

"Will you let me kiss you?" Jungkook asked, voice low and hoarse, "for real?"

You looked down onto his red luscious lips and back to his sparkling eyes, you might not know it but your silence was making Jungkook crazy at that moment.

Every milliseconds that continued to pass without an answer to his question seemed to fasten the beating of his heart, those glimmering dark colored eyes of yours made him lost in thought until you finally spoke.

"Why?"

Jungkook came back to reality and looked at you with questioning eyes, "What?" He asked.

"Why do you want to kiss me," you answered.

Maybe it's too old fashioned but you still lean towards the fact that kissing is an act between two people in love-and right now you are sure you are both nowhere near that.

"I-," Jungkook tried to speak but he seemed to have not found any words to say.

Damn, it was the first time a girl ask him why does he want to kiss her.

You smiled knowingly and pat his shoulder, "until you know the answer to that, you are not kissing any of this," you said running your hands over your frame and the huge eyes of Jungkook made you laugh throwing your head to the back.

"You're laughing at me," Jungkook stated, "I was trying to seduce you and you ended up laughing-."

"Hahaha, sorry I just," you looked back at him, "you're cute when you're caught off guard."

"I hate you Allie," he said smirking.

You giggled, "well I hate you too mister."

Jungkook put his hand on top of your head and quickly ruffled your hair into a mess.

"Heeeey!" You complained holding his arm with both of your hands to stop him.

Jungkook smiled, "You're cute when you're caught off guard."

"I wasn't-."

Then he quickly leaned in and kiss you on the cheeks leaving your mouth agape as he strode away.

Jungkook was already a few feet away, "You-!!!"

He laughed winking at you, "Dream of me Allie," Jungkook said and started to walk towards his home.

"Childish bastard," you sighed smiling to yourself as you entered your house and leaned your weight on the closed door.

Your hand automatically went to your chest as you feel the rapid beat of your heart.

~

Another week had pass, and all of those days would be the usual boring days if it weren't for the two guys that kept bothering you after work.

Hoseok and Jungkook ended up having a daily routine of hanging out at your house at dinner time saying that they are doing you a favor of not letting you eat all alone.

Then after each dinner, you would all either play some games or watch netflix.

You had to admit, it was fun and less boring having the two around.

And just like the other nights--this particular thursday night is another movie night.

With your usual places on the couch, you in the middle of the two dorks, with a blanket over you.

You were watching a horror film that you couldn't quite understand the story line especially when your eyelids were starting to get heavy and your head was leaning sideways-