24: T H E P R O P O S A L

"This is Jin-hyung," Taehyung pointed at the guy with the wide shoulders, his features are like those men on televesion series, so handsome and elegant. "That's Jimim-sshi," The guy sitted beside Jin.

"It's Jimin, with an N," Jimin countered, "that's only one time Tae, I was excited when I tweeted!"

And they all started laughing, you smiled along, they seemed really close with each other.

"Right Jimim," Taehyung teased, "Namjoon-hyung," He said holding the shoulder of the guy beside him, it was the guy with the glasses, he's now reading a book called Almond.

I guess he really is a wise guy after all.

Namjoon smiled at you.

"That is Yoongi-hyung," Taehyung pointed to the guy sleeping on his seat, you didn't even noticed him earlier. "And beside Yoongi-hyung is Kayla," Taehyung ended the introduction and sat more comfortanly on his seat.

"Nice to meet you all," You greeted, "you can all call me Al, I hope I'm not ruining your vacation."

"Hey totally not, we want to meet new faces," Jin said.

"Sit properly, we're about to take off," Jungkook said and you complied, he was sitting beside you closer to the window seat.

You took in a deep breath.

Damn.

You forgot how scared you always feel whenever the airplane's taking off.

"Hooo," You sighed.

"Still afraid of airplanes?" Jungkook asked.

"Just the feeling of taking off," You reasoned.

"The same thing," He said.

"Whatever," You mumbled.

He chuckled and you looked at him with a shock expression.

"That's more like the Allie I remembered, fiesty as always," Jungkook said.

"Not the time for that, I'm about to pass out," You said holding tighter to your seat as the plane started to take off.

It was a short trip after you landed, you took the car Taehyung prepared from the airport and drove to the farm house, it was pretty late when arrived there and dark too so you all decided to settle in, grab a quick bite and rest after.

A pretty long day, you thought to yourself as you lay on the bed all cleaned up. You closed your eyes waiting for sleep to take over when someone knocked on your door.

"Taehyung?" You said as soon as you saw him out side the door.

"So," He started letting himself in without a warning.

"Hey, this is my room."

"I know," He said, "we need to discuss our plan."

"Mmh," You sat on the bed and Taehyung was about to follow but you stop him, "no. You. Sit on the couch."

"Conservative."

"So."

"So, tomorrow is the day that we'll make Jungkook crazy jealous and finally realize how much you mean to him."

"How?"

"I'll be your fake suitor," He said smiling ear to ear.

"That's, I don't think that'll work."

"Al, nothing can beat a man who thinks he has some competition over a girl he's been with. More over to a girl who's become his wife. Just trust me on this."

-

You woke up pretty early and decided to drink your morning tea.

When were walking along the hallway of rooms, one of the doors opened and Kayla walked out of it wearing a night gown, and what followed made you stop on your tracks.

You saw Jungkook inside the room, wearing only his boxers, he was about to close the door when Kayla spoke, "Hi there Al!" She said excitedly.

Jungkook turned his head and saw you standing in the middle of the hallway.

A/N:

I'm in pain 💔