22: P O R T

"You know you should lock your door Allie, anyone could enter without you knowing," Jungkook said as you turned around and faced him, your hand was already on the door to stop it from opening any further.

You stood by the threshold blocking his view from the inside.

"My phone?" you mumbled somehow out of breath.

"Right," Jungkook replied, "here you go."

He looked at you with questionable eyes.

"How did you know my exact address?" you asked.

"I checked the database, I have access on my phone. Am I interrupting something?"

"No, thank you for bringing this," you held up your phone, "see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you."

You were about to close the door when Jungkook spoke again, "Lock the door Allie."

"I will, thanks," you flashed a quick smile and locked the door behind.

"That was close," Hoseok whispered by the staircase, he had Drew on his arms. He managed to run up the stairs with Drew when you were talking to Jungkook earlier.

Hoseok placed his hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat, "So this is how those people feel on slasher movies."

Your giggle turned into a laugh and your best friend joined as you snickered.

-

You just shut the door right on his face.

You didn't even invited him in.

"The hell?" Jungkook mumbled as he stared at the door.

He walked back to his car thinking about today. He spent most of his time with you and he realized that this scenario would happen a lot since you were his secretary for the time being.

Jungkook's trail of thoughts were cut off as his phone rang just as soon as he sat on the driver's sit of his car.

"Taehyung, it's pretty late don't you think?" Jungkook greeted.

"Hello to you too, B-F-F-F-F-F" Taehyung said on the other line.

"What is it?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"Taehyung-."

"Hahaha, fine, fine. So I'd like to invite you to a friendly gathering at our farm house in the province. We could sign the papers there."

"That sounds great, but if we'll do the signing there, I'll have to bring my secretary with me."

"Even better, bring Allie with you," Taehyung said as he's been waiting for it for so long.

"Aren't you too excited to see my secretary?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

Jungkook scoffed, "As if."

"Yeah right."

"What?"

"Nothing, I said you're so handsome," Taehyung said sarcastically.

"I know that already," Jungkook answered.

"Keep dreaming."

"Asshat."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

-

Of course you have no choice but to come along with Jungkook.