11: T A T T O O

“Yes, oh—Jungkook, yes I will,” you said as you both hugged each other and he buried his face on the crook of your neck crying.

He slowly withdrew from the hug and kissed your cheeks before he held your hand and carefully put the ring on your finger.

“It’s beautiful,” you let out sniffling while looking at the ring.

“You’re far more beautiful my love,” Jungkook whispered making you look into his eyes.

They sparkled, those dark brown eyes of his sparkled just like they always do whenever you look at them, and just like every time, you always got drawn to them, always losing your reasoning and thoughts whenever you got lost to his galaxy.

Slowly Jungkook’s eyes travelled down to your parted lips, he leaned in towards you and you waited with anticipation for his lips to be planted on yours.

When it did, you immediately saw and felt sparks flew everywhere, you close your eyes and let yourself be drowned by the softness of his kisses, the way his lips massaged your own in a slow and tender manner, you could feel yourself giving in, slowly melting into his arms as he wrapped them around your body pulling you closer just to feel your body against him.

Jungkook held your neck and pushed your head up so he could transfer his kisses on your neck, feather like and gentle, you bit your lower lips as you took a deep breath to gain more of your senses. You were weak for Jungkook and you knew it’s dangerous to fall too deep to someone but you couldn’t deny that you trust this man.

And you love him so much.

“I love you so much,” as if answering your thoughts, Jungkook said against your skin and you whimpered whilst gripping on his arms as you felt him bit lightly and sucked hard on your neck marking you.

He withdrew from your neck but still held your eyes to his as he stared dearly at you.

Jungkook carried you bridal style as he looked into your eyes, carefully he went towards the bedroom.

The bedroom was still dim lit by the tea lights, casting just enough light for you to see Jungkook’s defined features, he gently lay you down on the bed decorated with pink petals and as you lay under him, Jungkook felt his heart race even faster, if that was even possible.

He laced his fingers with yours and put both of your hands on either side of your head as he leaned down and started to kiss you passionately, his body too close to yours as he moved in such teasing rhythm, just to make you feel his everything.

18+

Not long after you were finally one with each other, both moving in sync as your bodies collided, kisses and whispers of love echoed inside your own universe and you felt complete together with him.

“You feel so amazing Al, so warm and tight,” he mumbled on your lips as he thrust faster and sloppier, feeling your walls contract around his thickness Jungkook’s breathing got ragged.

His breath fanned the sensitive skin near your ear which made you moan his name even more, the twist on your stomach getting more intense and you dug your nails on his broad back for support.

“Oh my—I’m!” you moaned as he continued faster to get you there, “Ah~!” you shivered under him, toes curled and your nails scrapped his back, his groan as he thrust one more before exploding only made you orgasm around him again.

Your tight walls milked him dry and Jungkook grunted on your neck as he let go and filled you up with his warmth.

He slumped on the bed beside you, pulled you in for a hug and he covered your naked bodies with the blanket.