13: W E D

The sweet and light aroma of roses filled the air. The hall was decorated with white feather like linens hanging on the walls and pews on their elegant designated way.

Parts of the red carpeted aisle was tinted white by the white roses' petals it carried while the organ echoed its harmony throughout the holy hall.

Everything felt and looked magical.

You couldn't help but to tighten your grip on the bouquet of flowers on your hand. You started to walk forward, careful to avoid tripping on your angelic white wedding gown you were wearing.

Sure enough when you felt like you've been walking forever, you finally saw him at the end of the long aisle, lips smiling, eyes glimmering right back at you.

He looked handsome as always, he was wearing that tailored tux that fit perfectly on his sculptured body proportions, hands intertwined tightly together, wait, was he nervous?

Damn right he is.

Jungkook could literally feel his heart pounding so hard on his very chest, especially when he finally got to see you closer.

Even with that vail covering your face, he could still make out your beauty. The long white gown that followed the curve of your body dance along with the music in the air making you look like an Angel gliding towards him.

He took a deep breath —,"wow," he mumbled to himself right before you were finally on his reach.

When you were finally both on position in front of the Reverend and you finally got the chance to take a look closely at Jungkook's eyes, you noticed how his eyes sparkled so much, the tears were just at the corner of his eyes ready to fall any second.

You smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

The Reverend started talking while you both just stared at each other taking everything in. When you said your vows you noticed how your voice was shaking and how that lump on your throat won't go away.

"You may now kiss the bride," the old man finally said.

Jungkook carefully pulled your vail, he cupped your cheeks making your lips pouty, and he chuckled lightly as he stared at you with admiration before pressing his lips unto yours.

You closed your eyes tight, just wanting to feel his softness on yours, it was a cute kiss and when he pulled out he pressed his forehead against yours and whispered, "I love you," and that was enough for your insides to do a summersalt.

You hugged him tight out of happiness, and then you squealed when he felt your feet left the ground as Jungkook decided to carry you bridal style out of the hall— probably the most appropriate time to be carried that way since it was your wedding day, so you just laughed and enjoyed the petals being thrown your way until you reached the white bridal car and got in.

"I'm not stopping tonight until you have my baby inside you," Jungkook mumbled right on your ears making you almost forgot how to breath.

"B-but aren't we going to the receptio—."

"I have had Hoseok hyung cover that," Jungkook winked and kissed your lips.

The chauffer glided towards your destination.

🔞