Part 3

Y/N'S POV

Today my classes start and I'm excited, but really nervous. Like what if no one likes me? What do I wear? Do I go casual or do I actually wanna try to look presentable? I think about it for awhile and choose to do both. I usually don't wear a lot of makeup, I just wear mascara, but today I'll do a natural look. I grab a sports bra, underwear, leggings, and a gray champion hoodie. Lily is still sound asleep and I don't really want to wake her, but class starts in about two in a half hours. I shrug it off and if she's not up by the time I'm done with my shower and makeup I'll wake her up. I walk to our bathroom and lock the door. I set my clothes down and start the shower. I take my pajamas off and get in. I take a quick shower and after I'm done I dry my hair and do my makeup. I decide that I should do something with my hair so I curl the ends a little bit. After I'm done getting dressed and everything I walk out of the bathroom to see Lily already dressed and she's doing her makeup. She's has this cute short black loose dress on with a silver pendant around her neck.

"Morning!", she says to me,

"Morning.", I smile at her,

"You look cute.",

"Thank you. You look cute too.", I say to her and she gives me a smile. 

I grab my white slip on vans and walk over to my bed. I sit down and slide my shoes on then check my phone. I see a message from Sebastian wishing me good luck and that he loves me. I smile and tell him I love him back.

"You excited for today?", I hear Lily ask me and I look up from my phone,

"Yeah. You?", I ask and I see she's done with her make up and she walks over to her closet and grabs black heels. I'm a little surprised that's she gonna wear heels, but it's her choice.

"Yeah I'm really excited. I get see all the hot guys.", she says as she puts her heels on and I chuckle at the last part,

"Do you have a boyfriend?", she asks me,

"Yeah, yeah I do. His name is Sebastian.", I tell her,

"Aw that's cute. How long have you've been together?",

"Two years.",

"Wow. That's a long time. I can barely keep a man for a week.", she laughs, "You must really love him.",

"Yeah I do.", I tell her and blush a little bit. She goes over to the mirror and makes sure she looks okay.

"Okay I'm ready. Do you wanna get coffee before classes start?", she asks me,

"Yeah sure.", I tell her and stand up from my bed. I grab my bag and I put all my books and belongings in it.

"I can drive.", she tells me and I thank her. We head out and she drives to the same café I did last night. We order our drinks and I tell her I'll pay because she drove. We get our drinks and head back to campus. We get back with about 15 minutes to spare. We both get out of the car and get our bags from the backseat.

"Okay I'm gonna go! I'll meet you here so we can drive back.", she tells me,

"Okay. Bye.", I say say to her. She waves to me and I wave back. I turn around in the opposite direction and start walking to my first class. And with every step I take my heart beats faster and faster.