Part 9

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE 

Y/N'S POV

It's about 8:00 at night on a Sunday and it's my last day home. I don't like doing things on a school night but Seb insisted I go to the party. We'll probably be out late and I have a three-hour drive, so let's just say I won't be getting a lot of sleep tonight. Seb said he would pick me up at 8:15. I haven't seen him yet so I'm excited. The only thing is that I don't really want to go to this party. I don't even know where it is and who is going to be there. I do know that all his football and lacrosse friends are going to be there and I don't talk to any of them. Like I said before I'm comfortable going to parties with Seb because he's my boyfriend, but I've seen him drunk and high many times and he isn't the nicest person. He gets very demanding and controlling. I just hope this night doesn't turn out like that though. I chose an outfit that isn't that risky because I'm not really like that. I just chose some jeans, a pink velvet top, and a cardigan. I think I look decent enough and I hope Seb likes it. I finish applying my mascara and I brush my hair.

"Y/n! Sebastian's here!", I hear my dad call from downstairs. 

I walk out of the bathroom and run to my room quickly. I grab my shoes and put them on and then I grab my phone. I grab my bags and everything because I'm not coming back after. I leave my room and go downstairs. I walk to the foyer where my dad and Seb are talking. They notice me and they look at me. My dad smiles at me and comes over to me.

"You look nice.", he says,

"Thanks.", I say and smile at him,

"I'm gonna miss you. Come back soon okay. Be safe when you drive back and if you ever need me to call me.", he says and hugs me,

"Don't worry. I'll be back.", I say as I hug him,

"Have fun and don't get into trouble. Love you peanut.", he says and squeezes me before pulling away,

"Love you too.",

"Take care of her.", my dad says and points at Sebastian. I look at him and he smiles at me,

"Don't worry. I will.", he says.

I walk over to him and he lightly kisses my temple.

"We're gonna go.", he tells my dad,

"Okay! Have fun you two!" he says. I wave at him and Seb opens the door. We walk out the door and walk down the little pathway.

"Can we take your car? Cause after we could just drive back here and I can take my car home. It would be easier.", he asks me,

"Yeah sure.", I say and walk towards my car. I stop and get my keys from my bag. I unlock the door and open the backseat door. I put my stuff in and close it. I'm surprised when I see him open the passenger door and get in. I mean I don't mind driving, but I thought he would. I get in and start the car.

"What's the address?", I ask him as I back out of the driveway,

"I'll direct you.", he says blankly. I notice that his mood just changed drastically,

"Are you okay?", I ask,

"Yep. Turn left up here.", he says. The whole car ride was pretty quiet except for him telling me where to go. He didn't ask me how I am or how college is which I thought was strange. I've noticed this past month ever since I've gone to college that we've been drifting apart. I don't want that to happen because I love him.

That's the last thing I want. We turn down a couple more roads and we end up at this big house. Like I mean it's a mansion. There are a lot of people here and I start to get a little nervous. I find a spot and park my car. He gets out of the car and pulls his phone out and waits outside the car. I sit in the car for a little bit and think if I did anything wrong. I hear someone knock on the window and I jump a little. I turn my head and see Sebastian looking at me,
"Are you coming?", he asks. I nod my head and get out of the car quickly. He starts walking towards the house and I catch up quickly. I start to get concerned because he doesn't even hold my hand as he used to when we went to parties. There are people standing outside the house, but you can hear the loud music blasting inside. I follow him into the house and I'm bombarded by the smell of alcohol and cocaine. I get used to it after a while and I continue to follow Sebastian. People keep bumping into me and at one point I lose sight of him, but I finally see him walking towards a couch with a bunch of people sitting on it. I recognize them from his football and lacrosse team. There are a couple of girls sitting on their laps. He hugs them and sits down on the couch. He indicates me to sit on his lap and I hesitantly sit on him. They start talking about sports and I just sit there awkwardly. This is going to be a long night.