Part 19

"Where are we?", I ask as he parks out in front of a house. There are four other cars here and the house looks like there are people inside.

"I live here.", he says and gets out. I follow and close the door behind me.

"Do you live alone?", I ask,

"No. Four of my friends live here too.", he says and walks up to the driveway.

"So you're in a frat?", I ask and he gets his keys from his pocket,

"Why so many questions? But no. We're just a couple of mates living in a house together. We hate the dorms. So we moved in with our friends. He wasn't totally cool with it at first, but he got used to us being around.", he says and unlocks the door. When he opens the door you can hear voices talking and laughing. Tom closes the door behind me and sets his keys on a side table. The house is really nice. It's not too big, but it's big enough for four boys. It's kinda clean there are a couple of things and stuff lying around, but other than that I wasn't expecting this at all.

"Come.", he says. I follow him through the hallway to a room what I'm guessing is the living room and there are four guys laughing and playing around. One of them is standing up and another one is trying to throw popcorn in his mouth and everyone keeps laughing because he doesn't know how to catch.

"I'm not picking that up.", Tom says and all of them look towards him,

"Yes, you are. We're too lazy.", one of them says and laughs. Tom chuckles with them and they all look at me.

"This is Y/n.", Tom says. I give them a little wave and they smile at me.

"Is that the one you have to have-", one of them starts to say, but the boy next to him shoves him. I look over at Tom confused and I see him glaring at him.

"I'm Nick.", one of them says and comes up to me and shakes my hand.

"That's Zach, Steve, and oh Gabe the stupid one.", Nicks says and points to each of them,

"Hey! I'm not stupid!", Gabe says,

"He trusts me.", Nick whispers to me and walks past me. I giggle and look down.

"Okay. We're gonna go up.", Tom says,

"Okay don't be too loud!", Zach says,

"Do you ever learn to shut up?", Steve says. I follow Tom down the hall confused by what his friend meant.

"Just ignore them.", Tom says answering my thoughts. I nod and he goes up the stairs. I follow him down the hall and to a door which I'm guessing is his room. He opens the door and the room only has one lamp on. He closes the door when I get in and I just take a glance at the room. There is a whole wall that has two big bookshelves filled with vinyl. His bed is in front of the window and he has all his clothes and shoes on a rack. There a couple of shirts laying here and there and I am really tempted to pick them up and put them away neatly.

"You have a really nice room.", I say and turn around to face him.

"Thanks.", he says. He walks past me and kicks his shoes off. He takes his wallet and phone out of his pocket and puts in on his desk.

"Do you want to take a shower?", he asks,

"What do you mean?", I ask confused,

"You're staying here tonight.", he says,

"What why?", I ask,

"Because I said so.", he says,

"So do you wanna take a shower or not?", he asks me again.