Part 14

Today's Tuesday and I woke up better then I did yesterday. I got more sleep and it's only 8 so I did sleep in a little. My first class doesn't start till 12 so I have a little time to spare. I get to sit up from my bed and rub my eyes. I see Lily's not in her bed so I'm guessing she's in class. I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and when I look in the mirror I mentally jump. My hair is a mess and pretty much I look like I rose from the dead. I turn the shower on and get undress. I get in and I wash my hair and curse at myself because I got soap in my eye. I finish up and step out. I grab my towel and dry myself off then after I wrap it around my body. I brush my teeth, but I literally have a heart attack when someone opens the door. I thought I locked the door. When I see who it is my eyes go wide.

"Tom get out!", I say. He looks at me and I try to cover myself up more because I'm only in a towel.

"Well, you should lock the door. Normal people do that.", he says,

"No one was here so why would I and this is my room. I don't expect people to just walk in. And how did you get in?", I ask,

"Lily gave me a spare key.",

"Of course. But why are you even here?", I ask and look down to make sure I'm still covered,

"I'm here for Lily. Why would I just show up? I didn't come here to see you.", he says and rolls his eyes,

"Well, Lily isn't here.", I say. I'm getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute. He scoffs and walks out and closes the door. What just happened? I brush it off and dry my hair. After I'm done I walk out and see Tom laying on Lily's bed,

"I thought you left.", I said,

"I came here for a reason, so why would I leave?", he says. I shrug my shoulders and awkwardly walk to my dresser. He's just looking at the TV and flipping through the channels.

I grab some jean shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I turn around and look at him.

"Stop staring, it's weird.", he says without looking at me,

"I would like to get dressed.", I say,

"I'm not gonna look.", he says,

"Just turn around please.", I say. He looks at me, but rolls his eyes and rolls on his side towards the wall,

"You're really annoying.", he says and I don't respond. I quickly get changed scared that he might turn around.

"Are you fucking done yet.", he groans,

"Yeah.", I say and he rolls back over. 

He looks at me for a second then continues to watch TV. It's about 8:30 now so I walk over to my bed and grab my book. I sit down and flip to the page where I left off. My phone starts to ring and I look over to see Sebastian's name flash across the screen. He's been calling and texting me ever since the day after the party. I should really block his number. I end the call and continue reading. But not even a minute later he calls again. I end it again, but he keeps calling.

"I swear to god if you don't shut that phone up I'll throw it across the room.", Tom snaps. I mumble a sorry and look back at my book. But of course, Sebastian once again calls.

"Okay, that's it.", Tom says. He gets up and grabs my phone. He answers it and brings it to his ear.

"Whoever the fuck is calling better stop. It's really annoying and I already have to deal with Y/n, so stop calling before I lose my fucking mind.", he says into the phone and hangs up. He throws the phone on my bed and goes back over to Lily's.

"That's rude.", I say and look at him,

"What?", he says as if he doesn't know what he just said,

"Am I really that annoying?", I ask and my feelings are hurt.

I've never really talked to Tom and he's already being rude to me. What have I ever done to him? All he does is shrug his shoulders. I feel my eyes start to water a little bit so I get up from my bed. I grab all of my stuff for the day and put it in my bag. I put my shoes on and grab my phone.

"Where are you going?", he asks,

"I'm leaving.", I say,

"Why?", he asks and I turn around to look at him to see if he's joking, but I see no emotion across his face.

"Are you crying?", he asks. I turn around and grab my keys. I walk towards the door and I think I hear him say my name, but I ignore him. I walk out of the room and make sure I'm far away from him as possible. Now I have two hours until my classes start. Great...