Part 25

I wake up and groan from the brightness. I rub my eyes and sigh. I grab my phone to see it's 8, but the good thing is that I don't have classes till 1. I feel Tom's arm wrapped around my waist. I smile and look over my shoulder to see him right next to me asleep. I don't want to move, but I really need to pee. I gently move his arm from around me and slip out of the bed. I make sure he's still asleep before going to the door. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I go to the bathroom and after I'm done I decide to take a shower. I turn on the water and make sure it's not too hot. I take Tom's shirt off and then my underwear. I climb in and I feel the warm water hit my back. I stand there for a little bit enjoying the feeling. I grab his shampoo and put some on my hand. When I begin to wash my hair, I start to think about last night. Tom is the only guy that has ever touched me in that way. He was so gentle and caring during the whole thing. I've never felt that kind of pleasure in my life. And what's weird is that I don't regret any of it. I shouldn't allow Tom to do that to me because I need to keep away from him, but I don't think I will trust anyone else to do that to me. He makes me feel safe. I lightly smile at the thought and finish up my shower. After I'm done I dry off and grab the blow dryer. I blow dry my hair and after I open the cabinet to see if there is an extra toothbrush, but then I see the one I used last time. I grab it and Tom's toothpaste and brush my teeth. When I'm done I take Tom's shirt again and put it on.

I don't really want to put the underwear back on that I wore yesterday, but I have no choice. I put them on and then open the door. I walk back to Tom's room I open the door and when I walk in I see him already awake to look at his phone. His head snaps towards me when I close the door.

"Where were you?", he asks quickly,

"I took a quick shower, sorry.", I say,

"I thought you left.", he says,

"No, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you.", I say and I look at him scared he's gonna yell at me, but instead he chuckles,

"What?", I ask and smile,

"Nothing, nothing.", he says and smiles at me. I walk back over to the bed and get up on it. I lay down and pull the covers over me. I face Tom and he looks at me.

"Are you hungry?", he asks and I nod my head, "We can either go out to eat for breakfast or I can make it.", he says,

"You cook?", I ask

"Yeah duh. I make some mean toast and an awesome bowl of cereal.", he says and I laugh. He laughs with me and he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear,

"Option two.", I say,

"Alrighty. This chef has to go, cook, meet ya down there.", he says and hops out of the bed. I laugh as he runs out of the room putting his sweatpants on at the same time.

"So how was the dinner the other night?", Jack asks as we both eat lunch at the café,

"Eh, it was alright.", I say,

"Was Tom there?", he asks and I freeze for a second,

"Um... yeah he showed up a little later.",

"Did he say anything to you? Did anything happen?",

"Nope...", I lie and continue to eat,

"Good. I'm glad you're trying to stay away from him. It's for the best. I don't want to see you get hurt.", he says and I just not my head,

"So what did you do with your uncle?", I ask changing the subject,

"Oh nothing much, I just helped him with some stuff for his company.", he says,