Part 11

Lily asked me if I wanted to go to a frap party. I said yes so I could get my mind off Seb. She picked out my outfit for me so I'm looking the mirror thinking about it. 

"It's a little short don't you think?", I say to Lily as I look into the full-length mirror she has in her closet.

"Well maybe a little for you, but not for me. When I saw it, it totally reminded me of you.", she says and looks at me,

"I like the color.", I smile and try to pull the dress down more,

"Try the heels on!", she says excitedly. I walk over to my bed and grab the heels. I sit down and slip them on. They are cute, but I would never picture me buying them myself.

"Stand up, stand up!", she says and I laugh. I get up off my bed and it's a little hard to keep a balance at first. I walk over to the mirror and look at my reflection. The dress and the shoes look beautiful together, but I'm still a little insecure.

"You look amazing! Now let me do your makeup and hair.", she says and runs into the bathroom. I follow her and about 30 minutes later my makeup and hair are done.

"You look like a frickin model.", she says and looks at me,

"No, but thank you. You look beautiful as well.", I tell her. She has a tight fit red dress on with black heals. Her hair is curled and she has amazing makeup on. Can I be her already?

"Okay, one more thing.", she says and walks out of the bathroom and to her closet. She pulls out two wallets and gives one to me.

"I'm not even gonna ask how much this was.", I laugh and look at the beautiful crystal wallet.

"I feel bad. Are you sure you don't want me to pay you back for all of this?", I tell her and look down and my dress and shoes,

"Y/n. Don't worry about it. You deserve all of this.", she says and smiles at me. I smile back, but I still feel bad for not paying for all of this.

"Okay let's take a picture!", she says and takes her phone out. She points the camera at the mirror and I stand next to her. She takes the picture and puts her phone back in her wallet.

"Okay! Ready?", she says. I nod my head and she turns off all the lights. I make sure I have my phone and some money and follow her out the door.

As Lily parks the car outside of the frat house I start to regret coming. There are so many people here it's overwhelming.

"Maybe you should just take me to make to the dorm.", I tell Lily as I look out the window and the house.

"Aw Y/n. Don't be nervous.", she says,

"I'll be with you the whole time. Well unless I have to go to the bathroom, but you don't have to be nervous.", she says and I look at her. I take a deep breath and smile and nod my head.

"Okay! Let's go have some fun!", she says and gets out of the car. I follow after and she comes up next to me. Here we go, my first frat party ever and man am I nervous. I follow her up the front lawn and to the front door. We push through the people standing in the front and walk inside. Right when I walk in the music blasts into my ears. I follow close behind Lily as she walks through the crowd of drunk college kids. I follow her to this group of people and I see Troy and Cassidy. They spot Lily first and they both give her a hug.

"Look who I brought!", Lily says and steps out of the way so Troy and Cassidy can see me.

"Y/n!", they both say and I laugh. I give them a hug and I hear someone call their name.

"Lily, Troy, Cassidy! Wanna play?", I hear someone say and I look in their direction. It's some guy that I don't recognize and he gets up from a couch and comes over to us.

"What ya playing?", Troy asks,

"Strip or kiss.", he says and looks at me,

"Who's this? She's a cutie.", he says and looks me up and down. I feel uncomfortable and I try to pull my dress down to cover my legs a little more.

"This is Y/n.", Lily says,

"Nice to meet you Y/n. I'm Kaden.", he says and smirks at me. I give him a small smile back and look at the ground.

"So are you gonna play?", he asks them,

"Sure.", they say,

"You don't have to play. Just sit in between me and Troy.", Lily whispers to me and I nod my head. We follow Kaden to a group of people sitting on couches and chairs and we sit down on an empty one. I sit between Lily and Troy as she told me too.

"Allison. What a surprise to see you.", I hear Lily say,

"Yeah. Shouldn't you be fucking Tom right now.", Cassidy says sarcastically,

"Oh don't worry. We did that this morning.", she smirks. Allison looks at me and gives me a glare,

"Oh it's you.", she says to me,

"Yeah what's wrong with her?", I hear Troy defend me,

"That slob ruined my clothes a couple of weeks ago.", she says,

"Get over it.", Lily says. I sit there awkwardly and play with my hands.

"Hey, Tom.", Troy says and I look up. I see Tom sit down next to Allison with a beer bottle in his hands and she cuddles into him.

"Okay, who's playing.", Kaden says and everyone says they are except for me,

"Y/n?", he asks and I shake my head no,

"Aw is she scared to play a little game.", Allison says and I look at her, "She's just as innocent as she looks.", she scuffs,

"I'll play.", I tell Kaden and he nods his head. I look back over at Allison to see her glaring at me. I'm not innocent.

"You don't have to play. She's just trying to push your buttons.", Lily says to me,

"It's fine.", I say and smile at her.