The Filler Chapter

Hi. This is your beloved, extremely often late, authoress Marillcakes. I understand that you were all expecting a nice long chapter about the Introductory Ball, and drama, and character building.

Well you're not getting it yet. But you are getting something else! Drumroll, please!

*Drumroll for an extended amount of time*

A filler chapter that technically kind of isn't a filler chapter! It's more like...

An AU hypothetical chapter?

For those who don't know, AU stands for Alternate Universe. But we're on Wattpad, I'd be more surprised if you didn't know what that meant. Anyway, basically this chapter is just gonna have AU ideas I thought of over a period of time. You guys are welcome to leave some of your own ideas or elaborations for AUs in the comments. 😘

Without a further ado, let's get into it.

First AU - Showbiz!
In this AU, our beloved Ophelia is an entertainer of some sort. A singer, actress, or even a model. No matter what she was, Marie was a hardcore fan. When Ophelia's career goes crashing down in flames after she's 'exposed' by an up-and-comer, Carole, Ava is understandably upset until Ophelia's fully destroyed by the damage to her reputation and found dead. Marie is sent back in time before the event happened, even before Ophelia became a star and quickly sprung herself into showbiz as a manager in Ophelia's company under the name of Ava and quickly becomes the very best of the best and as soon as Ophelia enters the company, she takes her under her wing. And unwittingly gets her obsessed with her beyond belief. People get excited everytime they're in pictures together.

Second AU - Final Boss' Wife
Ophelia's still the villain, just instead she's the Dark Lady of sorts of a fantasy world that was being quickly conquered by her while the 'golden child' of the Church, Carole, was fighting against her with the rest of humanity or whatever. Marie was just a human whose life was saved by Ophelia during a battle in which the 'righteous' Church ended up destroying her village as a sacrifice to gather enough light energy to banish the darkness. Marie ends up idolizing Ophelia, gets blessed by a wind spirit, changes her name to Ava, becomes part of the Dark Lady's ranks and somehow becomes her wife instead of a loyal servant. Instead of being on the front lines she's thinking of what to make for dinner. Would watch as a sitcom.

Third AU - Omegaverse
You know. You know. All of you should know this staple of AU imagines. Marie(Ava) is an omega who has an alpha underclassmen, Ophelia who she treats like a younger sister. When she finds out about her boyfriend was stolen away by a fellow omega, Carole, she sets to work helping Ophelia put the pieces back together. And ends up finding out that Ophelia never wanted that boyfriend in the first place. 😘

Fourth AU - Student and Teacher
Marie(Ava) is a young teacher put in charge of a sophomore class and quickly comes to notice how one of the students is ostracized from her classmates. She quickly takes the young Ophelia under her wing and listens to her story. She ends up quickly coming to the conclusion that something is extremely wrong and works to get the young girl back on track. Which kind of sparks an inappropriate teacher student relationship that she didn't mean to start, but couldn't finish.

Fifth AU - Reverse
Instead of Ophelia being the noblewoman villainess, it's Marie(Ava)! To keep the maid who stood by her till the end alive, she decides to change herself into a respectable lady and treat her personal maid, Ophelia, well. Ophelia simply can't get over how adorably naive her young lady is.

Sixth AU - Genderbend
A young master and his butler. Some more good shit 👌. I don't have official genderbend names for the characters but trust me. It's almost essentially the original story, but with suggested mpreg instead of... Suggested pregnancy but between two girls.

Seventh AU - Fairy Tale
Who doesn't enjoy a good fairy tale? Just switch it up with some gxg. Cinderella? Future seeing street musician Ava goes to the ball to help prevent a princess's death. Becomes the princess' bride instead. Snow White? Huntswoman Ava actually kills Snow White(Carole) and becomes the Queen's favorite. Beauty and the Beast? Actually not sure how I'd execute that one but it could be done!

Final AU - Transmigration
The ultimate AU, because it can have every AU in it! Marie's entire job is to help save the villanesses of various worlds by being a character who technically isn't supposed to exist in canon but could. However, in her first world as Ava, a noble's maid it seems the villainess gets too attached. And then the next villainess, and the next, and the one after that... Wait, why do all these villainesses seem to have the same personality? Seems like some noble lady started transmigrating herself.

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE. Feel free to leave any AU ideas you guys have yourself in the comments because I just love reading your guy's comments and ideas and opinions on the story! Rest assured, there should be a nice actual chapter for you to enjoy during break or just ths week if some of y'all have had a break already.

As always, vote and comment! Love you all ❤❤❤