EXTRA HOLIDAY SPECIALS

Here.

[ Transmigration AU - Worlds Of Love ]

It had happened again. How many times in a row had it been at this point? Fifty perhaps? It didn't matter. It had just happened again. The story's plot was sure to be thrown off the rails when saving the villainess, but not like this. Not like this. Never like this.

The scream of the heroine of this world cut through the air.

"Chunchun, you mentioned you hated the way her eyes looked. They're gone now, so you don't have to worry about how they look."

She could only give a sweet smile in reply. As of current, she was in the body of Zhao Shuchun, the daughter of the owner of Zhao Industries and lover of the villainess Feng Xue who dabbled in the underworld to try and get rid of the heroine so she could marry the male lead peacefully. Too bad they were both kneeling her, bloody and begging for their lives as Shuchun sat quietly in Xue's lap.

She was never supposed to be the villainess' lover. Only best friend, supporter, and maybe bridesmaid when the time came. Not the fucking bride! She could only cry tears silently.

This had been happening ever since her first world, in which she was a maid named Ava who somehow became the second Duchess next to her wife the villainess, Ophelia. The plots of each world got progressively more messed up as she moved on. This had been the worst one so far.

"Chunchun is really thankful! Her eyes were really annoying Chunchun." She could only put on a cute face and kiss the villainess who melted against her. She hated referring to herself in the third person.

Maybe the next world would work out properly, but she doubted it. The screams of the protagonists could only be ignored.

[ Actress AU - A Performance Too Convincing ]

Marie had always prided herself on how good she was at acting. She'd acted her way through life, only showing her true self to those she truly trusted. This was the first time she'd ever despised her skill.

"Let me go."

"What're you talking about, Ava? You always let me hug you."

On set. For acting. However, Marie knew she couldn't say such a thing to someone so delusional.

The thing that had truly sent Marie up in the acting world was her role as Ava Simmonds, the maid of the villainess Ophelia Dubannes, in the book adapted drama 'Dears Of Yesterday'. People would always say that she wasn't acting as Ava, she had become Ava while on set. Some people took that performance of her's way too well.

Especially her co-star. The villainess Ophelia Dubannes, also known as actress Elizabeth Baldwin. The delusional bitch who was holding her captive in her mansion, acting as if she was her character.

You couldn't make this shit up. If she got out of this, Ava would make a screenplay and get rich off it.

"I'm not Ava. I'm Marie."

"How silly! What kind of game is this, Ava?"

"I told you. I'm not Ava."

"But you are. I don't like this game, let's play something else."

Marie wanted to scream like when the maniac had broken her phone.