Ch.1- LA Devotee

Y/N= Your name
Y/LN= Your last name
Y/NN= Your nickname
Your POV

"CHICAGO HURRY THE FUCK UP"

"BRUH, IM ALMOST DONE IMMA BE OUT IN LIKE 5 MINUTES"

After wayyyy more than 5 minutes, his yellow ass finally comes out the damn bathroom.
I shoot him a glare before walking in only to find a bunch of tissues in the bathroom and a not so subtle magazine with some...interesting women on the cover.

"I know he did not-" I cut myself off when I realized I didn't really have that much time to get ready.

I did my hygiene routine, washed my hair AND shaved.

Ain't nobody catching me lacking today, that's for damn sure.

Once I'm done, I run into my room and search for something good to wear. Now normally I wouldn't care because I've known Billie since Kindergarten and Brian is one of those people I don't have to front with but this is a release party, I actually have to look good.

 Now normally I wouldn't care because I've known Billie since Kindergarten and Brian is one of those people I don't have to front with but this is a release party, I actually have to look good

I put everything on before grabbing my phone and knocking Chance's door.

"Aye Chicago, You ready ?" I tell through the door.

"Yes bruh, hop off my dick"

"Um that's kind of incestuous and last time i checked I wasn't from Alabama" I shrugged and patted his back before making my way to my car.

"Did you tell ma, we where leaving ?" He nodded before getting into the passenger's seat.

I hummed before pushing the start button on my metallic blue camaro.

"Are you ready to not be a loser for once ?" I asked him before starting the car.

"I know you are, Bambino" He rolled his eyes before getting on his phone.

——
"Y/NN"

"CHIGGA!!!BILBOAAAA!!"

We greeted each other in hugs while everyone else stared at us with judging eyes.

"Aye, congrats on the album, Chig. You deserve all this"

"Man, stop with all that sap shit. I'm a G, I can't be over here crying and shit" He laughed off my compliment as we walked over to meet some people.

I wasn't lying when I said he deserved it. Brian has done a lot and been through a lot to get here. He left his family back in indonesia just to come to america alone and start from the literal bottom. He hasn't gotten the recognition he deserves yet but I'm waiting for the day that he becomes really big so I can yell "I told you so" through a big megaphone.
"Man where the hell are you taking me ?" He said he was gonna introduce me to some people but we haven't stopped to talk to anyone.