Ch.33- Godspeed

Your POV

A month and a half later

"So like...you were born with it or did you get surgery."

"Born." I stared at the wall since that was the only thing that could possible let my mind escape from this embarrassing moment.

"So like...can you still have kids ? Oh oh oh wait....do you have balls or like is it just a dick."

"Yes I can have kids."

"You didn't answer the other-"

"Ugh, Indigo pleaseeeee shut up, this is so embarrassing."

Unfortunately, Indigo had caught me masturbating and she could not stop asking questions or teasing me about it. In my defense I thought she was still sleeping and I thought I was being quiet enough.

Obviously I wasn't.

"Fine whatever, I must say...it's kind of big tho." She muttered the last part.

"My dick is anything but small. You know it's big." I smirked to myself.

"Now don't get ahead of yourself, It's not that big, it barely even is." She laughed. I didn't understand what was funny because my size is nothing but serious.

"Excuse me what did you just say, Indigo Mars ?"

"Damn my whole government, and I said what I said. It's not that big-" She couldn't even finish the sentence before I pounced on her, trapping her on the bed by her wrist.

"Indigo stop playing with me."

"I'm not girl, get off me. All bark no bite." She rolled her eyes.

"So this isn't big ?" I pushed my waist into her center with slight amount of pressure. From the way she bit her lip I could tell I got to her.

I thought I had the upper hand until she did something unexpected. In a flash, she tilted her head up and attached her lips to mine and as much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. I wanted this...I needed this.

The way she gripped at my hair, the way her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me into her more and more.

My shirt was off in seconds and so was hers. I sucked at her neck, enjoying the moans of reassurance that left her mouth.

"Mmm, wait wait. We have to get something straight first." I pried my lips from hers, smirking once I saw how eager she was to get back to what we were doing.

"This is just for fun right ?" I pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Yes, duh now can we go finish-" She gripped my undershirt even tighter.

"Just between us right ?" Her grip on my shirt loosened a bit and the lust in her eyes slightly wavered.

"Of course, It's not like I have anyone to tell anyway." I leaned in again, trapping her bottom lip between mine.

"Okay." I kissed down her body until I got to her waistband.

"You sure ?" She nodded with her lip between her teeth.

•••

'Swish'

I jogged to catch my ball after scoring my 4th- 3 pointer.

Just as I was about to shoot again I heard her voice.

"Aye, pop star." I blew air through my nose aggressively, I did not need this right now. I was having such a good day.