Ch.26- Yes, I'm in a scandal...so ?

Your POV

"Last night, at the Grammy after party, breaking new artist Y/n Y/ln assaulted Micheal Foster from Pop group Social House."

"I really had a lot of respect for her, this is a lot like the Nicki and Cardi situation at NYFW."

"Now wait a minute, we don't really know the context of the situation, in the video it seems like Micheal might've said something to provoke-"

"Still doesn't mean she should've hit him, especially when she was that brutal with it"

"Well we won't know until she comes out with a statement"

"Frankly I think-"

The Tv suddenly shut off, I turned to see Finneas with the remote in his hands.

I rounded the couch where I was and snagged the blanket from my body.

"Yo what the fuck, duke ?" I was quick to my feet standing toe to toe with the ginger.

"Y/n I'm truly not in the mood and especially right now, I am not the one you should be ganging up on. Now lying here, drinking and moping isn't gonna help your case. You're lucky Micheal hasn't pressed any charges or at least not yet."

We stared each other off, on my side I didn't want to admit he was right and on his side he was probably waiting for me to say something.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

"Now go eat, I'm taking you somewhere. you haven't been out of this house in 3 days. Meet me outside when you're finished." I grabbed my empty beer bottles and the rest of my stuff and made my way up to my room.

"And please take a god damn shower, you smell like fucking shit." He added.

•••

I grabbed my phone and air pods and ran out to the car.

Paparazzi were already stationed outside my house, they'd been watching me ever since the incident.

"Y/n Why did you hit Mikey ?!"

"Do you want Ariana back ?"

"Are you and Normani dating ?"

"Why would you jeopardize your career ?"

I shielded my eyes with my spare shades from the blinding camera flashes.

I finally got to the car and quickly hopped into the back seat, right next to the ginger.

"Where exactly are we going ?" He ignored me.

"Um...hello ?" I poked his shoulder.

"Are you just not gonna-"

"Can be fucking serious for once ?" I practically sucked my entire mouth as I scooted back. Yes Finneas had cursed on many occasions but it's never came out this harsh.

I nodded and leaned my head against the window, watching us pass by the houses, and strangers and cars although one stuck out more than the rest.

I looked in the rear-view mirror and there it was, an all black car with dark tinted windows. It looked exactly like one of those SUV cars the presidents use or that the police use.

I shook off the nervous feeling, laying my head on the window and let the world fade away.

•••

There was slight pressure on my shoulder as someone shook me softly. My eyes slowly opened, seeing I was at Scooter's office.

Finneas hopped out and held the door open for me. I smiled softly though I can tell he wasn't exactly happy with me.

We took the elevator up to his actual office room and slowly opened the door.

He looked incredibly stressed, there were papers all over the place and he was typing very aggressively on his desktop.

"Sit down." His voice was sharp and cold, I could tell he was being very serious. I took a seat at his desk while Finneas sat in his lounge chair.

"What the hell were you thinking ? At the fucking grammys ? I've been talking to both instagram and twitter to delete all the footage of you but you can't erase something that's already been posted on social media forever. So tell me...what exactly were you fucking thinking ?"

"I-I just....He called Brian a fucking slur okay ? That's not okay at all. I was gonna walk away but when he said that I just couldn't take it." He exhaled heavily, running his hand over his face.

"You could've walked away...this was your very first appearance at an award show, everyone is gonna remember this. It's gonna be hard to get you to be able to perform at shows now you know that right ?" I nodded, avoiding eye contact with him.

I looked through the window behind him while he explained what we had to do now. There the car was again, stationed right behind ours.

"Well after we've done all this then you should be cleared, you're lucky he didn't press charges-"

There was a harsh knock on the door as the room fell silent.

All of our eyes landed on the door at the back of the room.

"LAPD, OPEN UP." They knocked even harder.

I slowly walked up to the door but it was flung open before I could even touch the handle. I was pushed up against the wall and both my arms were forced behind my back before I felt something cold on both my wrist.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer and to have one present will you are being questioned. If you can not afford one, one will be appointed to you." The officer muttered as he tightened the handcuffs on my wrist. I groaned in pain.

"You're hurting her-" Finneas tried to touch me

Another officer put his hand on his chest, pushing Finneas back.

"What is this for ?" Scooter questioned, his phone was out recording everything.

"We have a warrant for her arrest on the terms of the assault on Michael Foster." The officer put a hand on my shoulder and the other on my back for support as he forced me down the steps.

"Scooter...Finneas, call my lawyer." I yelled as we surfaced the car.

The other officer opened the car door for me, practically shoving my head into the backseat.

"I'm sure this is such a different experience for you, popstar." I hummed.

"You won't see the light of day again." The officer reprimanded.

"We'll see about that." I muttered.

•••

Yes...let's get to the drama 😈