Ch.13-Date Night

^Those are the outfit choices by the way.

Ariana's POV

"Pickleeeee, are we there yet ?" I whined for the 4th time this car ride.

She shook her head again like always before pulling over.

"Wait a minute, Are you trying to kill me ?"

She turned to grab something from the back of the car before showing me a lavender colored blindfold.

"Wow, look at you matching. I didn't even know you'd wear this color." The blindfold was placed on my head but of course Y/n being the dumbass she is asked if I could see through the thick ass blindfold.

I felt the car start moving again so I continued to pester her with questions.

"You know you look good right ?"

"No I didn't, I went into my closet and tried my best to look ugly" She replied in a sarcastic tone, I could tell she rolled her eyes.

Soon enough the car came to a stop and I heard a door open and close.

"Alright babe lets go" I blushed at term of endearment as I felt for her hand.

"Oh you like it when I call you that ?" I simply nodded bashfully, her breathy chuckle making an appearance again.

She calls me babe one more time before guiding me towards wherever we're going.

"1, 2,3" On three she unwraps the blindfold and I'm in awe at what I see.

We were at a beach, it looked to be a private beach.

In front of me was a 2 seater, blue slingshot.

"You rented that right ?" I looked at her only to find her avoiding my gaze and scratching her neck

"Right ?" She sighed and mumbled a no.

"Before you say anything, I've always wanted one of these ok." She defended herself quickly.

"Y/n you already bought three cars, an i8 for yourself and now a slingshot ?"

"Ari, it was just $20,000"

I looked at her for a second before I finally just shrugged.

"Now follow me my princess and let me take you on a magical adventure" She took my hand and lex me to my side of the car before she got in.

"1,2-" She was cut off by my harsh scream when the car jerked forward in speed.

"Y/N YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME"

She finally slowed down a bit, turning her head to look at me and laugh every few minutes.

We had only driven a short distance when I saw a small but cute set up on the beach.