Ch.4- I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it

Normani's POV
Hererosexual.

A person sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.

I'm straight, heterosexual, strictly dickly.

At least that's what I believe I am.

But I also believe sexuality is a spectrum and nothing is truly 100%, just like I believe nothing is truly perfect.

In the case of Y/N Y/LN am I still straight or am I bisexual.

I'm definitely attracted to her, no doubt she's sexy but I don't want to be with her, right ?

It's a look don't touch situation.

Does her having a...dingus make me want her more or was the attraction always there ?

"Bitch this is puff, puff, pass not puff, puff, think about how shitty your life is" Lauren glares at me as she urges me to pass the joint.

I wanted to relax my nerves after the incident yesterday and Lauren happens to be a lowkey weed addict so I thought why not come to her.

I mean do you know how many times this woman is smoking weed ? Probably 24/7.

"Shut, and I cant stress this enough, the fuck up" I flashed her a fake smile before finally passing the joint.

"Whatever bitch, tell daddy lauren what's on your mind" I rolled my eyes at her, chuckling a little under my breath.

"Well...It all started at Brian's release party"
——-
Your POV

"Ma, Chicago, keep the damn blindfolds on. I'm not playing with y'all" I tried my best to sound stern but ended up just laughing in the end.

After I got the Amex card and made sure everything was sorted out, my manager (Scooter) and I set out house hunting.

We found the perfect house yesterday, right after I left the studio with Mani.

"Alright on 3, 2-" Before I could finish my countdown their stubborn asses had already taken there blindfolds off and were looking around in shock

"Aye bruh, stop playing with me. Who the hells house is this" Chance rolled his eyes and started making his way back to the car.

"If you're dumb ass had waited maybe you'd know that this entire house is now ours" I slapped him upside the head and gave him a genuine smile.

I looked over at my mother who had been awfully quiet to see her looking back at me with tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

I looked back at chicago to see the same thing.

They both came running up to my already opened arms and soon we were all crying together.

you may be wondering why we're all crying like pussies.

Well we didn't really have the best life. My parents had a falling out when I was 13 and Chance was 10. My mom never signed a prenup so of course my deadbeat father took most of our money so we weren't really left with much.