Ch.38- Fly me across the world

A/N: I might've gotten a few facts wrong but please don't come for me, I tried 😭

Your POV

5 months later

"Capital evening show please make some noise for Y/n Y/ln." I shifted playfully in my seat, smiling while everyone applauded my presence. "You know I've been dying to have you on here."

"It's my pleasure to be here. Billie's always talking about your show so when you asked me to come I couldn't reject it. I also want to see you microwave, she's always saying you guys have alien microwaves."

"Speaking of Billie, could you please explain to me what retried beans are. Is that an american thing or just a billie thing ?"

"I mean personally I don't eat them but it's basically cooked and mashed. I don't know."

"Well, Y/n. Let's talk about what's going on in your life, You're 19 right ?" I nodded, slightly nervous with the direction this was going. "Yessir, turning 20 next month actually."

"And you've got a kid with Normani on the way ?" I smiled at the thought of Normani, she's due next month and I can't wait to hold my babies.

"Congratulations mate, I'm happy for you. You nervous ?"

"Of course, but at least i'm financially stable. Not a lot of people are in my position so i'm grateful for that."

"So you're gonna have some little scorpios running around ? Good luck with that. You guys have baby names already ?"

"Yeah, picked them out a few months ago."

"Well on other news, you just dropped a single and you're gonna drop and album next month, your debut album. You've really bounced back haven't you ?"

"Okay before I answer that...can I do it in your accent ? You guys just sound so funny." Will rolled his eyes before reluctantly agreeing. "Fine but if you butcher it that's on you."

"Yeah, even though it was a short time it thought me a lot. Don't take life for granted, watch who you call your friend. Best part about it was I made a new friend, a good one. I'm proud to say Indigo Mars has been a great friend to not only me but Normani, Billie and Brian. Anyway, while I was in there I mostly took the time to write so I wrote so much I practically had an EP ready and once I got out, I never stopped. Wrote about my experience, wrote about my love life, wrote about what I want for my kids. Shit, I wrote about everything until I had at least 10 more songs."

"Wow, I've got to say, the accent wasn't that bad."

"Why thank you, Lad."

"Don't push yourself mate, so there's a rumor going around that you'll be collaborating with Nicki again on this album, is that true ? and what's the Queen like ?" I swiveled around in my chair and adjusted my mic. Will's questions were definitely different from every other interviewers.

"It's definitely true, Nicki is amazing and i'm honored to call her a friend. She's actually gonna be the godmother, she was so nervous to ask and the answer was yes from the get go. When I was a kid, I'd always dreamed of at least meeting her or maybe having a song with her but 10 year old me would die if I told her Nicki wasn't just her close friend but her child's godmother. I'm definitely excited for this album to come out, i've dropped a few of the singles already to amp everyone up."

"Well let's play one of them, alright guys this is Handsome by Y/n featuring Megan Thee Stallion." I took off my headphones once he started playing my song.

I walked over to the snack table and grabbed a plate. The table was full of all kinds snacks from deserts to biscuits to fluffy shit I don't know the category name of.