Ch.19- Get on your knees

Your POV

"BABYYYYYY" I yelled for her.

I heard a her make a loud groan from my bedroom before she came running down the steps.

"Yes ?" She stood around the steps with her arms crossed.

I don't know who she has an attitude with but that shit needs to evacuate now.

"Come watch Shameless with me" I held my arms open for her as I gazed at her short form from the couch.

I could tell she was about to reject but I pulled out the oldest trick in the book.

I gave her the puppy eyes AND the pouty lips.

She still hadn't budged from her place on the steps so I finally got up and walked up to her.

"Why you still standing here ?" I whispered.

"I don't know" She shrugged.

"But I want you to watch shameless with me" I said in a hushed tone.

"Why are we whispering ?" She asked

"I don't know" I whispered again.

We stared at each other in silence before I couldn't take it anymore and snatched her up in my arms, throwing her over my shoulder.

I walked back over to the couch while playing the beat to Super Bass softly on her ass cheeks.

"Y/nnnnnn, leave my ass alone" She dragged out my name as she attempted to swat my hands away.

"Boom ba boom boom, Boom ba boom boom bass"

"He got that super bass" She finished the lyric as I set her down on the couch.

As soon as I was settled in I immediately pulled her into my side, cuddling my face into the small of her neck.

"Baby you smell so good, what is that ?" I sniffed her again as I ran my hands innocently down her sides.

"Mmm, thank you and it's my perfume. The one I just put out."

"Talk about self-advertising-"

"Baby shh, I wanna see if Ian gets arrested" She shushed me as she got fully invested in the show and fully comfortable under me.

"You wasn't this invested before" I scoffed but made sure to keep my comments at a low level. Ariana can get very abusive with me, she's always hitting me on my shoulder.

And just like that there was a harsh smack to my thigh.

"I heard that bitch" I rubbed my thigh with my other hand that wasn't holding Ariana.

One day Imma snap harder than thanos and steal her dogs, who's gonna be the bitch then ?

—-

"Y/n what the fuck do you want to eat ?"

"I don't know, a kit-kat bar ?" She flung a kit-kat bar at my face and had it not been for my fast reflexes, I probably would be in a candy induced coma because of my, oh so loving girlfriend.

You, is what I wanted to say but I just kept that to myself.

Truth be told I was horny as hell, especially today. This morning in her sleep she kept rubbing against me and of course Jr decided to come out and play.

Not only that, this midget has been teasing me relentlessly and the flirting is to another level, she keeps making so many sexual innuendoes that I don't even know how many times i've day dreamed about pounding her shit but I'm gonna wait. I'll let her come to me.