Episode Four

Makeout Queen's punch definitely lacked finesse, but it was strong enough to knock me back into someone's warm chest

Makeout Queen's punch definitely lacked finesse, but it was strong enough to knock me back into someone's warm chest. Lucas.

His hands landed on my hips, helping me find my balance as my hands balled into fists.

Preparing to punch back, I pushed off Lucas as Makeout Queen lunged, aiming for my eyes.

Lucas's arms snaked around my waist, yanking me back.

"Let me go!" I struggled angrily in his hold, trying to give this bitch a piece of my mind.

She'd punched me, and she deserved payback, but Lucas's grip didn't loosen. He held me firmly against his chest and damn, he was hella strong as I fought to get free.

"Jenny!" Her blue-eyed boyfriend ran between us as I stopped my struggling to get at her. "I told you to fucking let it go. What about that did you not understand?"

"Why, Tyler? This skank had it coming after that bullshit she pulled out front earlier. She had no right!" Jenny yelled at the top of her lungs. "Look at what she did to my makeup!"

I started laughing. "Your makeup wouldn't be ruined if you knew how to keep your hands to yourself."

Tyler's anger sliced to me as his gaze roamed over my wet hair and messy face. His eyes landed on the place where Jenny punched me. I could only assume my face was bruising. Tyler's gaze flooded with rage.

Why was he looking at me like that? This wasn't my fault. Fuck him.

I fought against Lucas's hold. "Could you let go now, asshole? I'm not gonna hurt her."

Lucas relaxed his hold, sliding his hands over my stomach as I moved away from him.

Tyler was still glaring daggers at me while our audience watched and listened way too closely.

"Tyler?" Jenny grabbed his hand, and he yanked it away. "I'm sorry. She deserved it."

"I said to. Let. It. Go." Tyler seethed as his raging glare fell on Jenny. "Don't touch her again. Do. You. Hear. Me?"

"Fine." Jenny whispered as her chin quivered. Was she gonna cry? Her glossy brown eyes refused to meet mine as she whisked past me.

"That's it? One punch and now you're running away?" I hollered at Jenny's back. I couldn't believe I was thinking about saying I was sorry.

She threw up her middle finger before disappearing into the bathroom.

The first bell went off, breaking through the silence.

"Go," Tyler commanded to no one in particular. 

At his words, the entire cafeteria jumped to attention and started to empty. What was with these people? Tyler was hot as hell, but they were acting like he was the frigging king.