{31}

Someone knocked, again, and came inside. It was the girl I saw walking down the stairs. Her hair was coving her half face, and again I was curious who is she.

"this is Soojin, she decided to help us too." Mark introduced us to her. We greeted her, I was about to walk to her when someone opened the door in a hurry, he was panicking, "what's wrong?" Mark asked, the guard spoke stuttering,

"he is here!" Without wasting time they all rushed out side. I was about to go with them when my father stopped me.

"no, you have to stay." he is looking queasy.

"You can't just leave me here!" I begged to go with him. He shakes his head and turns his attention toward Soojin.

"Soojin, stay with her." Father says. Mark nods and walks outside with father following after him. What the hell is going on? Who could it be that they all rushed out to see? Could it be my husband-Taehyung I mean. I felt someones eyes watching me. I almost forgot I wasn't alone. I turn around to meet with her gaze. This time she put her hair behind her ears. I gasped, pointing at her as she wide her eyes.

"S–Seo Soojin???"

"Oh, my god..."

Taehyung pov

First time in my whole life I felt scared. What if he harms her? What if Yang going to kill my grandparents? What am I going to do? I shouldn't be scared. Grandmother raised me into a real man. Not weak man. I got my gun and things ready and ran towards the car. The boys were with me and some other guards. As I got to the car they drove off. I looked at my phone, granny send a message. I opened it, seeing it was a location. I nodded understanding.

"follow that location." I said to Jimin, he nodding, getting the cars speed high.

Yoongi pov

"found it, baby!" I said excited. I found the location of that girl. She probably knows where Y/n is now.

"good job, bro." Chan said looking happy at how my job is.

"so, Jin. This is the location. Hurry up a bit."

Y/N pov

"are you really, Y/n? How come?" she has changed for good. My eyes started to get watery. Same as hers. I was about to hug her when she backed away. I looked at her confused.

"No! Don't...Come near me. Please. I never knew it was you! I knew your name but didn't know it was you!" she now was crying. I was confused by her words.

"Soojin, calm down. You are confusing me. Why don't you explain, mhm?" She gulped, looking sad and nervous.

"You will for sure hate me once you know about this."

"Just talk to me." I tell her softly and calm.

"I got ordered to kill you. But–but I didn't know it was you as Y/n!" I just looked at her blankly. "I never knew it was you..." she was crying while shaking her head. She starts to sob. "I was so ready to kill you at any time." she continues, "I work for the Kim...well, knowing as the Baek. I...I needed the money so badly. I had no choice but to accept this job by luck." Our memories together came to me. And I missed those memories. I missed our high school time.

Flashback

"Y/n! Here!" Soojin called me through the hall crowds. I ran to her, giving her the best hug ever. "miss me that much? It has only been two days since we saw each other, Y/n!" Soojin rolled her eyes before smiling.

"so what? Can't I miss my best friend?" I ticklish her weak spot on the waist and she leaves a loud ugly scream. She covers her mouth quickly, giving me her death glare. People were staring at us. I bend down, covering my laughter.

However, it didn't last long.

"are you really leaving? Suddenly?" My throat hurts. I wanted to scream at her. She won't tell me why. Neither where she was going. "Aren't you going to tell me where at least?" She shakes her head.

"I'm sorry. I hope, by destiny, we meet again in the future." Before she walks away I grab her hand.

"Please, don't forget me. By destiny, let's meet again." I heard her sniff and let go of her hand. She walks away faster and then ran.

Present

"Y/n?" Soojin was calling my name several times. I shake the past away and focused on her.

"Soojin, we meet by destiny." She was taken aback at first and then laughs. Her tears are still running down through her cheek. She hugs me tightly. So tight I can hardly breath.

We were sitting on the floor. I was trying so hard not to burst out my laughter because of her ruined mascara down her face from the crying. She started to explain what happened. And all I did was listening.

Flashback

"Can't you just give me two months and then fire me?! I needed to pay for my mom's medicine!"

"I don't even need extra workers!" My boss shouts angrily. "I hired you because I pity you!"

"I promise I will work hard and stay up until late night, too!" I curse under my breath after he shouts at me, telling me to shoo away. I nodded smiling and starting to move my legs out of this place. I'm tired of looking for jobs. No one needs extra workers these days.

" god, what do I do?" I sigh walking down the lonely alley. I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I couldn't help but to overhear your conversation with that man. I have a job for–" I was about to turn around when he squeeze his hand on my shoulder harder. "Don't turn around. I wouldn't do that if I were you." I stop. I was scared. But, damn, I needed the money. Anything for my mom. 

"what's the job?" I ask.

"good." his tone was kinda deeply and husky. It gave me goosebumps.

Present

"and till now I don't know who he is. He never told me the name nor show his face. But he was not that old I can say." I nodded after listening to her quick story.

"You should have asked for my help. I would have helped you!"

"You know me, I hate bothering people. "

"That's not bothering at all, plus I'm your bestie!"

"Not my intention." She looks sad. I pay her back.

"I would have done the same." She sits right and holds my both cheeks with her cold hand.

"Listen to me very carefully, I heard everything between you and Taehyung. His grandmother told me everything. Now that my mom is completely fine and safe, I will do what's right." I nod. "This whole time you were my target. And I'm so sorry for that, I never knew. But now I do. So I will help you." I could see in her eyes she was feeling guilty.

"Wae ar chu feelin guilti?" I say.

"Huh?" Soojin looked confused. "Oh!" She then realises and let go of my cheeks.

"Why are you feeling guilty?" I repeated what I said. She looks down and up to me.

"For not searching for you. For what happened with you and Taehyung. You don't deserve it."

"It's alright, you didn't know." I smile as she smiles back.

"I will help you no matter what happens."